Reindeer in Here

You can predict the ending, again that's not always a bad thing and the you don't need to be Jessica Fletcher to figure who the bad guy is. But it reminds me of the Christmas Specials that CBS had when I was a kid. It's flaws and small and kids will love it. A soon to be a modern classic set in the 2020s.
    Adam Devine was a terrible, jarring choice for this movie, unfortunately. And I say that as someone who's liked him in other projects. The movie seemed to borrow a ton of elements from other Christmas shows (like the need for Santa to have a magical snow globe- that's straight out of the Santa Clause and others). The plot seemed very recycled, just another "must save Christmas", yet it's villain wasn't even a villain but a (Spoiler Alert!) well-meaning elf who was, of course, immediately forgiven for almost ruining Christmas. I guess it was true to life that he was then promoted and given the chance for his crazy non-working inventions to be used to over run the North Pole despite his lying, tying up people, stealing, etc just days prior. The entire plot just felt very low-stakes, run of the mill and predictable. Even my two year old fell asleep in the middle of it, and he was watching it at 10am! Can't say I recommend this one, even though the animation is cute. Just call it what it is- a cash grab for merchandise. The merch is all over both Target and Walmart stores, so they obviously did well in that regard.
    Being peddled as an instant classic, this short is derivative, and ordinary. It has most of the elements of a well crafted story but it won't warm any hearts. The narrative is formulaic, and ridiculous: a retiring elf steals Santa's snow globe, which is essential to delivering presents so he can mechanize the production and delivery of the toys to help Santa. The elf, who seems sinister at points, is actually a warm hearted guy, we learn. Lots of tropes in this special with some modern add ins, and a weird emphasis on a crush between the young children characters--a b plot that is completely unnecessary. My kids said they "sort of" liked it. We won't be watching this again.
    A beautifully crafted Christmas journey that goes beyond the traditional holiday narrative. Almost instantly, you're thrown right into the wondrous mix with Blizzard and his heart warming master plan to SAVE CHRISTMAS. The animation is spellbinding. The world created by Director Lino DiSalvo leaps out at you and gives you this enormous holiday hug. The characters are unforgettable and are easy to root for. It's a star studded cast and they effectively bring this memorable story to life: Blizzard(Adam DeVine), Candy(Melissa Villasenor), Theo(Gabriel Bateman), Smiley(HENRY WINKLER), Isla(Brooke Monroe Conaway), Santa(Jim Gaffigan), Hawk(Jo Koy), Pinky(Candace Cameron Bure) and Bucky(Donald Faison). Move over Rudolph, Santa has company and they're here to stay!
    This movie was fire πŸ”₯ & I have seen A lot of movies but this one right here is he bestest I ever seen I could watch this all day & all night it's jus that good I jus love all the characters but my favorite character is Blizzard the reindeer he is very smart,inventive,friendly,awesome & fun loving young reindeer My favorite part of the movie was when blizzard crashed through Theo's window that was super funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this was much interesting & exciting I would like to thank Adam reed & all the actors who voiced the characters a big thanks for creating such a fun & interesting movie I love blizzard already but I wish we met his parents in the movie #ReindeerWatchParty #ReindeerInHere #BlizzardReindeer
    My family and I really enjoyed this wonderful Christmas show and thoroughly loved the beautiful message behind it.
    What a fun, heartfelt Christmas movie. My family and I loved it! The characters were adorable and the meaning behind the story was genuine and special. A must see!
    Heartwarming , funny and magical ❀️❀️❀️!! Beautiful movie .
    What a wonderful story for kids of all ages! Lessons in recognizing your mistakes and making them right, and to see a little boy come out of his shell was so refreshing. I'm so happy to see a new type of Christmas story with so much meaning! The characters were adorable and fun. The whole story and characters were so relatable. This should definitely go on the Christmas classic list!!
    To say this is a wonderful Christmas special is an understatement. I can't wait to watch it again. The animation was fantastic. I will look out for more projects directed by Lino DiSalvo.