Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City

Já sabia que ia ser ruim só quando vi a jill e o Leon, péssimo elenco, péssima direção, filme parece um recorte mal feito de trailers. Isso não é resident evil 🤮 Bad Jill and bad Leon
    Much better than I was expecting, and wayyy better than the other 6 or 7 resident evil movies. It was faithful to the games without being a straight repeat, had some decently suspenseful moments, lots of action, and was just fun to watch. Sure, there might be better movies out there, but sometimes you don't want to see the best or slickest movie. Sometimes you just want a fun and campy action movie, which is what this does a really good job at.
    I really wanted to like it. They seemed like they were going to pay homage to fans with itchy tasty and the costumes were pretty good and then the original zombie profile but that was pretty much it. I don't get how there are successful games and a novel series and you still fail this hard. They took a lot of games and put them in a blender and then went really rogue on characters like Leo and Wesker. I just what the hell. It makes me want to find out what these Hollywood directors love and ruin it myself. So so disappointed.
    Really, really disappointing. They changed so many character's stories and they did Leon so dirty. Feels like they wanted to profit off of the "Resident Evil" name, but didn't actually care about fans of the franchise.
    Let me start off by saying this movie is a lot better than I expected. As an avid RE fan, I had a lot of fun with this movie. No, it is not the greatest film I've ever seen. The acting isn't great, but it's good enough, and certain scenes felt rushed. They also did Leon a little dirty - made him seem entirely incompetent for half the movie. Otherwise, I think they were going for a fun movie and that's what it is; FUN. If you're an RE fan (particularly a fan of the first two games) you should be able to really enjoy more than a few moments in this film. I also think the sound design and music are phenomenal. I especially enjoined scenes of Chris in the Spencer Mansion - the sound design really is amazing. The creepy atmosphere is spot on from start to finish. If you're looking for a solid B+ action/horror movie or if you're an RE fan, you should enjoy (and even appreciate) this movie, or at least parts of it. I hope to see more live action RE films in the future.
    This film is a reboot of the franchise, ignoring the events of the six Paul W. S. Anderson films that starred Milla Jovovich. In this one, which sticks closer to the plot of the actual video games.. we get a bunch of cops in the fictional Raccoon City who deal with the outbreak of zombie like creatures that are a result of genetic experiments by an evil corporation. Kaya Scodelario and Robbie Amell star as the Redfield siblings (previously played by Ali Larter and Wentworth Miller in the original franchise) who are the principle characters here.. and they are fine.. While the Anderson films were more actioners, the tone here is much more horror based.... I'd have to say I preferred the originals (at least the first few) even though none of them have really been cinematic treats.
    As a fan of the game series, this movie ticks many, many boxes! For me, the only thing holding back another star, is the cast. They did a fantastic job, but they felt too different for me....This being said, it worked and I can grow with them. I do wish the movie had more time to develop the characters a bit more. The movie is very faithful to the original material, even adding SEVERAL Easter eggs for the fans. The visuals and cameral angles were very interesting, and worked wonderfully. This is a movie for the fans.
    The truth is a movie enjoyable with friends but if you are a fan of the saga you will be quite disappointed with Leon they make him the mythical funny character but the movie to be low budget also people who have not played the games love it because I went with two friends and they loved it and were encouraged to try the games thanks to her
    One of the worst movies I have seen this year. It started off slow, but then got worse as the story progressed. The acting wasn't at all decent either. Don't waste your money on this film.
    5 stars because of how weird it is. I've honestly never seen a movie like this, it's really restrained, insanely campy and just bizarre on so many levels. I totally get why some people really dislike it but I thought it was great. Quite possibly the campiest movie I've ever seen. Watch it for yourself and decide. People love to complain about things but I'm really glad this movie exists. Out of all the things the movie could have been, the thing we got I was not expecting and I really don't think anything can prepare you for this film. It's a trip, for better or worse. It's like a full-length version of the live action 1996 intro. Newcomers to the series will probably be confused but as a fan of the games, I really enjoyed it.