Rocketman

Kept me interested the entire time, a beautiful love letter to Elton John, the plot and the acting was beautiful, not to mention the singing and the use of cinematography was perfect. A must watch.
    Taron is so adorable as Elton. He really offers a breakout showing in this role. The whole film captures Elton's roller coaster ride through partying and drug and alcohol use in his earlier days and the musical numbers are intrically integrated into the film as to offer the narrative an emotional showing far beyond a typical spoken word film.
    Absolutely beautiful
    This was just a great movie. I'm a huge Elton fan and this gave me new appreciating for Bernie's lyrics. This is a must see if you're a fan at all of the music.
    Beautifully acted with Egerton playing the perfect Rocketman. The music fits perfectly with the dialogue and the story. Compared to bohemian Rhapsody shows elton's life as it was, not blameless and with true flaws. Perfect film.
    It was fine. I liked it.
    A very enjoyable biopic that mixed drama and music for us. It left us feeling for the lead character of Elton John and joining the journey from bright to dark then return to form again. It didn't break any ground except for the explicit scene, but it still makes some fun to watch and reflects on our own life struggles.
    This movie is painful to watch ONLY because of the weird narration. The narrative completely distracts from the story. It has so much potential to be great and I wanted to like it but the narrator is so unnecessary and strange that I felt disappointed. I thought for sure an Elton John movie would be timeless and something I'd watch over and over. Not the case. However I'm in the minority because most reviews were positive. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    On a par with Bohemian Rhapsody, hard to separate them.
    Blessed by a great performance from the talented Taron Egerton, boasting beautifully-directed musical numbers and managing to capture the highs and lows of the life of a legendary British singer in a compelling manner where dull moments are completely lacking, Rocketman might just be one of the best musical biopics of all time.