audience Reviews, 88% Audience Score
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsI was interested to see how John Reid , who was a childhood friend of my older brothers was portrayed as Bohemian Rhapsody got it all wrong. They did a good job in a fine biopic
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsFrancamente,é o melhor filme que eu já vi,consegue transmitir todas as sensações possíveis e o Taron Egerton,nossa,é o cast perfeito,o tanto que ele canta,arrisco dizer que músicas como Crocodille Rock soam melhor em sua voz do que a original. Simplismente perfeito!!
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsRocketman (2019) hits so hard right now- as it also resembles a situation that I had with a person who didn't treat me the best and was honestly very manipulative and wasn't very forgiving. However, after a couple of months of being friends, I knew something wasn't right. The rehab scene is my favorite scene in the entire movie as it gives a semi-realistic interpretation of getting over bad relationships that happened in the past. When I revisited this movie, I almost teared up because of how similar it was to my situation. I think that this is the first biopic movie that I have ever related to. I'm also neurodivergent and feelings aren't really easy for me to express, but I have been getting better at it over the past several months. But I give Rocketman (2019) four and a half stars for its musical numbers, the semi-realistic rehab scene, which made me tear up because of how relatable it was, and just for the overall quality and visual effects of the film.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsAmazing lead actor performance and storytelling, music throughout.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThe greatest 02 hours: and 01 minute based on Elton John's life and career, plus his love life.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsElton John's story is much deeper than I thought. And Taron Egerton delivers an incredible performance.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsTaron Egerton is an incredible actor but he can also SING! This guy is so amazing!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsTaron Egerton delivers one of the best performances in this film. Who knew Elton's life had so many ups and downs to become the legend he is today
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsGood movie, the missus loved it. Bill xx
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsA must see film. Amazing and tells the story beautifully.