Ron's Gone Wrong

Very good movie, Formation of the bond between Ron and Barney is amazing!! Direction is very good.
    It's great. The movie make me laugh, cry,… I like this movie
    Heart-warming, fun and funny. Even if it may remind you of Big Hero 6 meets Mitchells vs Machines.
    This movie is heartwarming and funny and i love how the movie is about friendship
    The Challenges of being a middle schooler, including wanting to fit in, are universal. Ron's Gone Wrong is an outstanding animated film, written by Peter Baynham and Sarah Smith. It really connects with its audience through funny jokes and loveable characters, while also delivering the important message that no matter how kids present themselves, especially in middle school, they all are experiencing similar challenges and feelings. This message is very important, especially for young kids and teens to hear, and Ron's Gone Wrong brings this theme to light. The storyline follows a socially awkward middle schooler named Barney (Jack Dylan Grazer), who is ostracized because he does not own the hottest new piece of tech -- a B-bot, or a digitally connected "Best Friend Out of the Box." That changes when his grandmother and father surprise him for his birthday with his very own B-bot, although this B-bot is a bit different than what he expected. The film is critical of social media replacing friendships in real life and the potential of tech companies to violate people's privacy. One of the characters has an embarrassing image of her go viral through her B-bot, resulting in her feeling embarrassed and being unable to take it down. Ron's Gone Wrong has a very talented, all-star cast. Jack Dylan Grazer's portrayal of Barney makes him believable and relatable as a middle school outcast. Another hilarious cast member is Zach Galifianakis, who voices the defective B-bot, Ron. He cracks me up and makes this movie so funny. Director Octavio Rodriguez creates a vibrant, colorful animation style that brings these characters to life - especially the B-bots, but also the goat and chicken that belong to Barney's grandmother who is from "the old country." The primary message is that the challenges of being a middle schooler, including wanting to fit in and make friends, are universal. There is also a critical message about the danger of too much technology and its impact on kids and the world. Parents should know there is some animated violence when Ron goes after Barney's bullies, but overall, the film is very positive. I give Ron's Gone Wrong 5 out 5 stars and I highly recommend it for ages 9 to 18, plus adults. I love this movie and believe you will too.
    Really funny film that deserves it's PG rating with a surprising amount of heart but the end climax is a little weak 8/10
    This movie is the opposite of a masterpiece.
    Such a cute movie. I haven't laughed so much while watching a movie in a long time. It's not a perfect movie, it has some weird tones sometimes, but Ron and Barney's relationship is what makes it great.
    very good movie, with a very current theme and that all young people today should watch. Too bad it didn't have a bigger publicity and it was also very harmed by the pandemic and even Disney doesn't advertise the movie that is on its platform I think this is very biased and regrettable for me the best animated film of the last 3 years.
    Surprisingly solid movie! I didn't expect to enjoy this much! Fun concept, fun execution.