Running the Bases

Absolutely love this movie! It is so inspirational. Standing up for Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Great story line, very well done by all the actors. Highly recommend this movie!
    Terrible acting, overweight baseball players??? Tired of them shoving religion down our throats.
    Excellent Christian faith based film. Well directed movie is both entertaining and enlightening. Worth the watch.
    This was an enjoyable movie which shows that if God is for you, then who can be against you! It as a sermon at the end which fills in the gaps. 7 of 10
    Inspiring, uplifting movie of facing real life challenges.
    Very emotional, moving, uplifting, faith based film. I wish more people would watch it. If you're a Christian, go see this movie.
    This is a great Christian Movie!! Everyone needs to see this movie!
    Great story. Admired a man who stood for his beliefs
    Great Family Movie!
    This film is the best faith-based film I've ever seen. I can't wait to see it come in out on DVD, Livestream, anything. I'll be watching it again many times. Not only is it realistic, but the acting is good, the plot moves along well, the characters are well developed, and the movie achieves exactly what it sets out to achieve. Most importantly, they never backed down from their original intent. They give no apologies for speaking Christ's name and presenting the true Gospel. God's name be glorified.