Saving Flora

Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Have Trunk Will Travel who supplied Tai and are now known as The Preserve. Showing the hidden reality, our footage revealed Tai and other female Asian elephants - all taken from the wild for a life of performance - being beaten with bull hooks and electric shocked with stun guns by the owners and trainers. Despite this, they still used Tai, the film's ‘no animals were harmed' certification from American Humane and approval by the British Board of Film Classification belying her suffering.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I know classics are usually 25 yrs and up, but this is definitely ranked in the films from the 1990s and 2000s that I would already consider worthy of classic status 😊😍🤩
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Very D grade movie. Terrible acting that I'm sure David Arquette is embarrassed by. And I do wonder how the film makers justify using a captive elephant in an elephant saving film.... The only good thing about this film is the leading actor... she's quite a good actor.
    A beautiful film. A warm and emotional story about a girl trying to save an elephant .
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    So this is a movie about saving an elephant from being treated like garbage. Guess what? Yeah the elephant they used is actually named Tai and is treated like garbage. Beat and chained for over 12 hours a day on a regular basis. So a movie about saving an elephant is using an elephant that needs to be saved...as Allanis might say "Isn't it ironic" DO NOT GO TO THIS MOVIE. DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE ON ANY SERVICE THAT CARRIES IT. Instead go on youtube and watch tons of cute videos of elephants being saved and loved.