audience Reviews, 91% Audience Score
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsIf you were old enough to watch the franchise before it was revamped, you would have figured out the killers 10 minutes into Scream VI. The writers obviously know legacy audiences are hip to the format. I truly think they release sequels to cash in on our unrelenting curiosity. You almost have to abandon all logic to sit through the entire movie, which I did and horribly regret. I'll never get those hours back. And that's it. I am NEVER watching another Scream movie. I'm way too old for this s**t. On my momma.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsIf you like the scream series this one will continue the saga
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsLove Melissa Barrera and Jenna Ortega as the Carpenter sisters in this Scream continuation. The suspense was kept at a steady pace, and I did not find it predictable at all! Cannot wait for the next one, please bring back Sidney Prescott!
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsIt was good for what it was
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsThey should really stop. This was terrible. But most of all I was extremely bored. For a horror movie that is usually not a good sign.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsvery good one of my horror movies best one since the oringal since the 3
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsHad it's flaws but DAMN this movie is better then the last one Melissa wasn't the best in 5 but she SLAYS. in this one. The kills are gory the ghost face is gnarly this movie is so good i saw it in cinimeas with my friends we all said it's almost better than the original
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsAlmost everything was better in this movie. The killings were much more violent and I found the motivation of the killers a little more acceptable. Melissa Barrera improved a lot from one film to the next and the metalanguage is still impeccable. The big negative point, in my opinion, was the loss of impact and sense of danger, as the production didn't have the courage to kill off one of the important characters. But still, watching Scream 6 was not a waste of time.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsThe movie wasnt as 3d as I would expect. Otherwise the movie was good.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsUnsure why this has such a good rating. The script and acting was diabolical!