Scream

I absolutely LOVE this franchise, so was super excited to see that another movie was coming out and with original characters,
    A real tribute to entire franchise, the new cast is very good, the old characters are amazing, the deaths are bloodier. Also, as the people are saying, there are a lot of easter-eggs related to the franchise. I only got disappointed when the real reason for the killer was revealed, because, looking back to the other movies, the reasons for the killers (or only killer) were more deepier.
    Ending was very basic
    Fun in how it kept you guessing until the very end, but the reasoning behind the killer was so ridiculous (felt like beating a dead horse over and over) especially when it could’ve been something way more powerful, having set up the Loomis bloodline and all. If it were a drinking game where you have to take a shot every time they mention a Stab movie, I would died from alcohol poisoning. It was so self referencial, it basically stabbed itself dead.
    If you like the series and the genre, you'll love the film. Of course, it's awesome to see the main characters back. The film does miss that Wes Craven feel (Fans will get this) and at points it is a bit over the top in its self parody. But again, if you liked the original, and that's the obvious target audience, you'll like this. But if you are not familiar with the Scream films you just won't get or enjoy this.
    This is desperately missing Wes Craven and Kevin Williamson's voices! But it's not bad at all. Mostly great, but different. I thought this was a great MODERN high school horror movie. Not a great SCREAM movie. So I enjoyed it, but for the wrong reasons. Therefore it may be my least favorite sequel, but that's saying very little. I love every entry. Mid-Dec I see Spider-Man, which may be my new favorite movie of all time. Then a few weeks later I see Scream, which may be my favorite movie of the year. I definitely feel as though movies have peaked lol!
    It wasnt good but it wasnt awful either. Its not a memorable movie or one that I would watch again. I think its time to retire the Scream saga. It was just like all the other movies just with more gore which was good but also more commentary from the actors which seemed like overkill at times.
    I thought it was a clunky love letter to the Scream franchise and Wes. I really enjoyed it. All of the easter eggs, all of the nods to the former movies. The kills were more brutal, over the top, and the fake outs were great. Loved it, flaws and all.
    The original meta-murder movie that tips its hat at the one that started it all 25 years ago. While the motive for the new Ghostface killing spree was a little weak, the movie overall had much better writing than the last installment. The three returning cast members were a sight for sore eyes.
    Not OH MY GOD THE BEST MOVIE EVER but it is well thought out and appeals to nostalgia, for me the best of the franchise since the first one.