audience Reviews68% Audience Score68%
- 0.5 of 5 starsKristen Stewart ruins another movie. Please stop putting her in movies,
- 3.5 of 5 starsThis is a classic movie where you should ignore the critics. They're all movie buffs who already know the story and are collectively dissatisfied with how this movie tells the story they wanted to see. They're like people who've read the novel but don't like the movie version. Seberg isn't a great film, but it's better than the critics rate it.
- 4 of 5 starsTerrific movie. I became an adult at the time the movie was set. No idea really how well it reflected the actions of the FBI (though it mirrors what we heard about them) but it certainly matched those of Askin's cops and ASIO in Australia at that time. If you want to know what life was like for young lefties in those days, this is the film!
- 2 of 5 starsThe cast is excellent and their perfomances quite good but Seberg suffers from a very poorly executed storyline that never hits the dramatic moments it's looking for. (4/10)
- 2 of 5 starsA: 2/5 E: 2/5 R: 4/10
- 0.5 of 5 starsStewart is stiff and awkward. She has a hard time playing such a feminine character. The script could have given more life to the characters.
- 5 of 5 starsI loved it! They captured the time period beautifully and the clothes! The cast was amazing especially Kristen who I believe really showcased her acting skills in a new way in this movie