See How They Run

Too slow, very boring!!
    Fun, and beautifully acted. Surprisingly entertaining.
    it was enjoyable but not memorable.
    enjoyable, but not memorable. Silly plot and not great character develolpment.
    it was very good movie to watch
    Humorous, good acting and fun suspense
    Joyous, pun-filled, plot twisting film. Enjoy it on many levels; from Stoppard references to slap-stick. 1st film I've decided to see twice in the cinema.
    A wonderful tribute ti Agatha Christie, with a Fair amount of comedy. You can perceive tones and colours of Wes Anderson. I literally loved It!
    If you don't know your Christie history, then this will go over your heads like three blind mice. If you do appreciate the Christie genre, then this clever take on 'The Mousetrap' (a stage play that can't be made into a film until the theatrical run has ended) will bring a huge smile to your face. As usual it seems to have been made to satisfy an American audience, which is a shame because the majority of them won't understand the subtleties, and Sam Rockwell doesn't bother to keep up even a hammed English accent, but the performances are full of scrumptious nuances. Only the best who dunnits are worthy of a second look even when you know the perpetrator and this one easily makes the grade. Loved it.
    See how they run is light, not intensely crazy and overall a well put together film. It kept me guessing and I felt the payoff was good. Saoirse Ronan carried the movie and she was really great on-screen. Its a fun murder mystery but don't expect anything crazy like Knives Out