audience Reviews, 55% Audience Score
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsKind of a one-trick pony of a movie. How many times are we supposed to be enthralled by scenes of Shakuntala correctly giving the cube root of very long numbers. I bailed at the one hour mark.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsThose people who are giving this movie low ratings because of 'bollywood masala' probably don't know what Shakuntala Devi was like in real life The movie completely justified the quirky but genius women Shakuntala Devi was. The movie was about her life and her relationship with her daughter was a huge part of her life so it was important to show it. Many people thought that her relation with daughter was shown like this just to make drama movie but no, her relation with her daughter was not good. This film has every emotions. I would definitely recommend everyone to watch.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsThe worse actor. Did no justice to the character. Don't waste your time on Bollywood.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely a must-watch. Amazing story. Decent screenplay. Superb actors. Vidya Balan as usual rocks! But best of all, what an absolutely amazing woman---Shakuntala Devi. The movie beautifully brings out the complexity of this woman's character, her wants and desires, and her struggles.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThe movie was interesting from beginning to end. I loved the storyline.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsThis is a must watch movie. " The world Famous Mathematician , the Human Computer , who plays with the numbers , for whom numbers are best friends , THE GENIUS !! " ---this is what the world knows , she is also a MOTHER !! Her daughter was like a FUEL from whom the numbers get energy to play . This movie again proves that how precious mother-daughter relationship is !! Vidya Baalan just nailed it !!
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 stars‘Shakuntala Devi' is an adequately watchable biopic uplifted by Vidya Balan's electrifying performance.