audience Reviews, 82% Audience Score
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsI love the irony in this movie, and the story, and everithing :) Zachary always great. All the actors great.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsLove,love,love this movie. We loved the first 9ne abd this one was great too!
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsShazam es la típica película divertida,graciosa, agradable y entretenida ,con buena dosis de acción ,una historia sencilla pero disfrutable con muy poco presupuesto que se nota en momentos por la ambientación ,escenarios etc pero bien ejecutada ,algo que nunca e entendido es porque billy es mas maduro siendo un niño y cuando se convierte en shazam su personalidad cambia drásticamente a la de un pequeño niño inmaduro .
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsI'm not sure this is a fair score or review. IF you walk in expecting a superhero movie aimed at the pre-teen age group, Shazam is probably a five star effort. But if you evaluate through adult eyes, it's just a silly story--like Underdog or Mighty Mouse or Hong Kong Phooey. The acting was solid, and some of the dialog and emotional moments. But just some.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsI love this movie no doubt one of the greatest DCEU films. Action, I think that the action is great and I think that the people that people that came up with the action did a great job. Acting, in my opinion the acting is great Zachary Levi and all the other actor/actresses did an amazing/great job. CGI is great-perfect no doubt the CGI is amazing and I wouldn't change any of it. Villain was ok I didn't like him so much but it's better than SABBAC from Black Adam. Writing, I think that the writing is great I'm not sure if everyone agrees with me but I liked the writing it could have been slightly better but I was great. Story/Plot, I think that the story and plot was good but it could have been better in some parts. Casting is good it was alright but I think it could have been better especially for the villain. Characters, I love all the characters mostly I love the SHAZAM family. Adventure was good kind of. Ending, I love the ending but what I don't like is that they teased Black Adam just for them to never meet in the DCEU there is a rumor that Zach Snyder might make comics to continue the Snyderverse and bring together Black Adam and SHAZAM but until its confirmed the ending was for nothing.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsA deep, modern classic.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsI don't know why the press is saying it's a flop. I went to see it with my kids and it's a great entertainment. It's a great movie by itself, stop trying to put it inside a Multiverse or DC Universe. I wanted to see a Shazam movie (that's what i've got) and didn't want to see a Justice League one.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsActing was mediocre, "jokes" were just plain stupid. The Shazam character is ridiculously juvenile. I'm sorry but I waited patiently for the acting & plot to improve but it just never happened. Worse move I've seen in years.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsReally good 10/10 recommend, jokes are very good. Must see
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsI loved this superhero film! At first, it seemed a bit goofy & just for kids. But, as it turned out to be about foster children who became heroes it was delightful. I look forward to the next one to encourage this franchise.