She Said

I was grossed out, what the fck is going on in our world that this grotesque guy got away with so much destruction for so long. Shameful. Im so glad these journalists pushed through and got it out there. But GREAT movie
    Riveting terrific acting remarkable to hear more details about this incredibly horrible story. Didn't want it to end though it was over 2 hrs.
    Great story and great acting. Loved it.
    This movie was incredibly well done. Its one of those movies that I wish was required viewing because it is still so necessary.
    Well written and kept me engaged in the sory
    It was a powerful movie and we left with such a respect for the journalists who worked so hard to have this story read. And what a powerful difference it has made because of them.
    I was thrilled, a very good movie
    I thought it was well done and showed me how much work went into getting the story out to the public even though I new the ending .
    Shows the dogged process of investigative journalism at The New York Times. Acting is superb!
    Excellent movie. At one point in the movie, one of the characters said that she worried no one would care about the story. Thats how I feel about this movie. It is so important, yet not doing well at the box office. People dont care, and they should.