Slayer: The Repentless Killogy

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Theaters should make sure Fantom concert events are played at a decent volume. This could have been better if it was a bit louder.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Thanks to Rockaway AMC Theater, and their "broken projector" - we were not able to watch this. Very frustrating. (Assumed it was good for the 3-star rating)
    Slayer is my all time favorite metal band & this was an awesome film. I love the show & look forward to seeing them live before they call it quits!!!
    The only bad thing was watching Slayer in concert and not being able to get up and start a mosh pit! I loved that shit!
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Sound was absolutely horrible! I went so that i can hear the band play in all the glory that a theater such as the Marque is capable of. Sound came from like 2 speakers in the front of the theater. My sons Bluetooth speaker would have done a better job. Slayer has to be listened to turned up to 11 not 4. Trash! 36 wasted!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The slasher movie during the first half was a bit silly but the concert video during the second half was good. Sound, camera angles and seeing on a big screen was a cool experience!! I neednt attend the show in Oakland later this month as a result!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It would have helped if it was played at least as loud as a regular film.
    Great for the avid slayer fan
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A complete waste of money. Most everything in the movie I have already seen...music videos and concert clips.
    Slayer fans would love this movie. It has an okay movie plot line but Slayer played at certain plot points so it was cool. Then about an hour and a half of live concert footage which kicked ass!