Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins

The roles of the main players are a bit boring. They have been taught about loyalty and various oaths, but they are still being broken. and even funnier, he freed his father's killer. Then what is the purpose?
    Сценарий очень плохая 1-ый и 2 рая часть была лучше и актёры очень плохые я ожидал
    With Snake Eyes being my favorite comic book character all of all time. Saying this was disappointing, is an understatement. I cant express how excited i was for this movie. my favorite comic book character was getting his own solo film. The trailers to this movie were, excellent! It really looked like we were gonna get a good G.I. JOE film. An IP that i adore. Now as much as i didn't like the movie, and the story it told. I'd be lying if i told you i didn't enjoy it. My first time watching it, i had a blast! I saw it with, family, and friends. They seemed to have a good time as well, which is great. i didn't go into detail on why the movie didn't work for me because, i have to much to say about it, and i'd probably be writing for hours. so instead ill leave you with just some of the emotion i have with this movie. disappointing.
    Fun and entertaining.
    'Snake Eyes: G.I. Joes Origin' is the origin story of the Master Swordsman of the Joe's. Henry Goulding plays the titular role as a man seeking vengeance for the murder of his father. When he's older he saves the life of a man who gives him the chance of a lifetime to become a warrior. Training him to become the man we know he will become. This movie was better than I thought it was, In my opinion it was better than the two other live action G.I. Joe movies that came out before. There were parts where I could see what people said they had problems with, but overall I was pleased with the Experience and hope to see more of what this universe has to offer because knowing is half the battle.
    ok action film with some good action.
    The truth is that people who are not familiar with movie movies make me laugh and laugh. I'm not either but let me tell you that this movie is well developed from start to finish, Storm Shadow is the one that takes a lot of the movie because they develop the rivalry that Snake Eyes and him have. Those who have seen the first G.I. JOE doesn't really have that essential character development like in this movie, don't tell me that it's too lazy with the action scenes or it's boring, it will be boring for those who only watch the movie because they had nothing else to do. I mean, let me explain in a few words, people who have seen the 2 movies that were made where Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow were, there is no good character development since we only see them fight for what they kill Snake's sensei. Here in this movie they give you a fresh start to the G.I. JOE because the 2 films have their special touch but not many liked them and that is why this is a reboot of what G.I. JOE. In the end, let me tell you that your opinions of I DON'T LIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE THE SERIES OR THE MOVIES, VERY LOOSE BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH GOOD ACTION SCENES OR SNAKE EYES FROM CHILD, HE MAKES HIS VOTE OF SILENCE AND THAT IS SHOWN IN THE FILMS AND HERE NO. Those comments are worth me, please let people enjoy that if they liked it and if they know how to value a good movie.
    Golding and koji was good but action scenes were so idiotic.
    That was so bad that it became sad
    Good story, terrible action scenes, so bad.