Space Jam: A New Legacy

Offensive for the spectator
    Space Jam: A New Legacy was such an amazing and awesome movie. Fun and entertaining for the whole family and action packed. We loved that movie so much and definitely a must see.
    DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS WATCH THIS MOVIE! Some movies are harmful for children due to adult content, vulgarity, etc. This movie is arguably even worse for them because of how willfully stupid it is! If you let your kids watch something this stupid you risk making them as stupid as this movie. DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS WATCH THIS MOVIE!
    I give it 10/10 because I love how lola bunny become a strong character and I love how Lebron James meet Bungs Bunny in Tunes World.
    This movie felt like a full-length advertisement for me.
    Space Jam, a new legend plays humor. Those who wonder how movie studios develop movie ideas, there may be an answer. This movie really visits Warner Brothers movie studios & meeting room. Also, the movie 'remembers' the first Space Jam from 1996. Charter drawing styles change different parts of the movie. Also, movie law is found inside. Great movie to go watch, this isn't only for kids. Watch original English version is best. Visiting different movies is a nice Who Framed Roger Rabbit reference can be detected. Even Disney references and many more found. Will we see the next Space Jam movie ? Movie has potential even for that.
    fun that's all.i wanted. that's what I got
    Epic! Better then first Space Jam! Everyone hates it though!!!!!
    I found this to be an incredibly long movie, but that's at least half my fault. I went to see it at a drive-in theater with our 2-year-old in tow because the place had a playground and a business model of showing a kid's movie first and then an adult movie past when they would likely fall asleep. It worked for about 30 minutes, but then I learned that I was supposed to keep the car engine running or else the a/c would kill my battery. The car died and managed to play sound out of the radio for about 10 more minutes before we were stuck listening to the last ~hour of the movie through a distant speaker while we sweat in the car and the kid became fussy. Granted, I had went into this expecting a brisk experience since the first Space Jam had came in under 90 minutes; I didn't know this was almost 2 hours long when we started. Anyway, Bron's acting was no better than Jordan's was but there was a lot more obfuscation available with the improvements in animation over the last 25 years. There was far less comedy and I didn't like any of the videogame aspect at all; they treated this like a remake rather than a sequel, but didn't respect the original enough to realize what had worked well the first time. It wasn't a complete waste of time, and it wasn't the worst sequel to a beloved original I've seen (that would be Zoolander 2), but the room for improvement was massive here.
    I was sadly not on board with this film as a few others are. Not only was it unnecessary, but it felt like a product placement of warners licenses then just a loony tunes nba film to sell toys and merchandise. To be honest, the loony tunes were the best part of the film. Villian was weak, Lebrons acting was so blank. And the fact they had to make them 3D is just a spit on 2D animation. If you're into cringe references and jokes. This is for you.