Spider-Man 3

Amazing underrated movie
    Well. From a good first film, great second film. To this. Poor Sam Raimi, is all I have to say. If this film did what he had in visioned, which was to have sandman be our villain. This would've been great. But, the studio wanted Venom and Sam Raimi didn't know alot about Venom. So we got a jumbled cluster fuck of villains and plot points. Now I have seen the editors cut, which I would recommend and prefer because it does fix some things and make the film more enjoyable. But in the end it's still a messy, studio commanded film. One spider web I wouldn't wanna be caught in.
    As a kid I had once played the 2000 Spider-Man game. Ever since then I had become a fan of Spider-Man, especially of the Black Spider suit and Venom. I really wanted to see them on the big screen. In fact I didn't like Spider-Man 2 back then because I absolutely hated Doc Oc. But this movie, damn, this was the best movie for me! Everything people say about this movie is bad, I like those exact things. Too many plots? Good. Emo Parker? Awesome! The way Sandman was shown? I love it. There's no convincing me otherwise. The only problem I had was that Venom was a mindless beast whereas in reality he does speak normally. It was more of a lack of understanding of a character than studio meddling. You will enjoy this movie more if you binge watch it along with the previous two movies. It seems to absolutely fit in the pieces. The character arc of Peter is also very satisfactory. It may not hold up against the other two movies of the trilogy, but it is an epic journey of Peter Parker going from being a high school nerd to becoming one of the most popular superheroes of all time. And there is no other Spider-Man movie until now that has shown this saga better.
    Somehow I enjoyed it better than the first 2.
    Exquisite (just for jokes)! This was a great end to Sam Raimi's Spider-Man Meme-trilogy!
    Spiderman 3 has some great moments that keep me coming back to the film all the time. Yes it has problems and Sony forced venom into the movie but it doesn't ruin the film. Its a fun joy ride that has you going from one place to the next with memorable quotes that make this movie a blast. It's not better than the previous two, but it comes out with a new unique take that is enjoyable.
    Although Spider-man 3 focuses in on a few too many storylines, it still delivers a satisfying ending to Sam Raimi's trilogy, as well as some hilarious sequences.
    Terrible movie. This is literally a joke compared to the MCU Spider-Man movies.
    i find this film very underrated. the action's enjoyable, it's the funniest of the trilogy and I find that dance scene very hilarious. this type of Venom is pretty crap though and there's too many storylines going on.
    Possibly the most exciting solitary superhero film to date. The film is incredibly solid in its first half as it tells the tale of how Peter's hubris, and new-found pride as the beloved Spider-Man of NYC turns him into an ego-driven douche. No matter his intentions, all of his decisions are consequently flawed and he further drives away Mary Jane. Sam Raimi takes a huge risk by turning the audience against the protagonist as the symbiote continues to make him more-and-more unlikable, and in my opinion, it pays off. It makes Peter's redemption and the end all the more satisfying and his final team-up with Harry emotional and breathtaking. The fight sequences are beautifully choreographed and you can feel each and every punch in contrast to the MCU movies nowadays when the camera is so unsteady to the extend that you can't even tell what's going on. Unfortunately, however, criticism of this film is due as the final third is quite cluttered. This is mainly because Sam Raimi did not want to include Venom in his movie but was forced to by Sony executives (Avi Arad in particular) to make more money. Sam Raimi doesn't understand Venom, and he even admitted this himself. It takes a long time to truly understand a character and translate him onto the big screen, but Raimi wasn't given this time. Eddie Brock here, is not the Eddie Brock of the comics, but rather a sleazy parallel of Peter, portraying what he would be without his burden of responsibility and morals. This film receives way too much criticism, and while it's not the Mona Lisa, it certainly isn't the steaming pile of garbage that critics try to portray it as being either. NOTE: The fact that this film is still discussed and analyzed after 2 reboots of the character and a decade after it's release really says a lot about its impact on the superhero genre.