Spider-Man: No Way Home

A very refreshing departure from the M,She,U BS. It had everything I could have wanted and more.
    Now that's how you do a superhero movie! Full of action, humour and great performances
    Math + Science + Magic/Fantasy with CGI in all its glory yet nostalgic throughout. Absolutely hilarious (laugh out loud seriously) yet touching script with relatable substance including imposter syndrome and dealing with guilt. Fabulous performances all around and one of my favorite Marvel films to date!
    Saw this when it was called Spider-Man into The Spiderverse , pretty much same plot?..Marvel Movies have been just regurgitating the same stories since End Game, and are not that good?
    As a fan of the Raimi Spider-Man trilogy, I can finally say that Holland has earned his place in calling himself, Spider-Man. Out of the Hike trilogy, No Way Home is definitely my favorite. A solid 8.5/10.
    Other than fan service, this movie has no substance. In fact, it is little more than fan service at all. Though, I would say it had maybe a handful of scene of impressive acting. As far as plotline, this story is an example of a plot which only functions if multiple reasonably capable characters act uncharacteristically dumb to allow for the plot to function. Its the equivalent of a character slipping on a banana peel and breaking the universe in the process. I'd say they did not try to make a strong plot here, because they likely knew fans were only watching for the fan service. This movie as a result is just a hit of nostalgia.
    It was an amazing cinematic masterpiece. The crowd went wild when the other spider-men came into the movie. The movie was nostalgic and accelerating. Action was great and it was overall an amazing movie.
    I have to disagree with the widespread love for this film. The whole plot was a fight about practically nothing. The intentions of the antagonist were unclear. What made people fall in love of the film were the cameos, and I have to agree it was great to see those characters, but they were introduced in such a simple manner; it is like the director just said "let's summon Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire onto the screen". If you were to remove all the cameos, I believed that the majority of the audience would not have enjoyed the film.
    What may have seemed a clever idea on paper, this carnival stunt about multi-versions of reality (and our leading hero) expands in too many tangents and exhausts tropes to fit maximum fan service. All poorly connected by a web... of box office returns.
    I thought the movie was good. There was a great use of cinematography and was all-around technically excellent. It was very entertaining and fun to watch. I loved how they brought back familiar characters that made the movie awesome. I would definitely recommend watching this movie. This was one of the better Marvel movies that I have seen.