Spin Me Round

I truly enjoyed this! The build up of suspense was masterful. There was so much tension from the beginning that it felt like you could feel it staring at the back of your neck. And the ending was absolutely perfect. Exactly how it should have ended.
    This film is good! Its not great but its fine and fun and sweet and sour. Alison Brie was very good as always and I laughed. It is maybe a film for ladies but I enjoyed it. Everyone gave good performances and the mystery was mysterious. It reminded me of Knives out but not as good. It was based on a true story and I could see it happening. Italy looked good as did Alison Brie. Alison Brie! Give it a chance.
    All the pieces fit together nicely. The best scene is when they're solving the non-mystery.
    It sets it up to be this complex and mysterious movie, to then fall flat by a relatively boring ending.
    I had an absolute blast watching this. Anyone that works in corporate entities will have a giggle at Brie's reactions to the crazy situations she's put in on this movie. 100% recommend if you like watching a movie that highlights how people can be stupid yet relatable.
    This was actually an excellent film. There was a sprinkle of a few different genres, the comedy was great and derived from the incredible performances put on by each cast member. Honestly sick movie, these scores are whack (and speaking of score the movies soundtrack was also tip top). Anyways like and subscribe
    What a great film, I am totally shocked that it has such low scores. It's a comedy-horror-murder mystery, superbly acted and directed. Biting humour, social satire, and it has a plot too!
    A dreadful and somewhat pretentious snooze fest. Terribly written dialogue. Not even Italy can save it. Aubrey Plaza's performance is the only thing that doesn't suck.
    Long time lurker, first time poster. This movie is amazing. If you like Aubrey Plaza you will like this. If you like Alison Bree you will like this. Zach Woods (Gabe from The Office) brilliant! There are a couple of absurdities... which make the real bits more real. Directed beautifully. Shot Beautifully. Excellent Soundtrack. Thank you for making such a great movie. I paid to stream it and would absolutely recommend!
    Hollywood writers and directors need to get out more. A show that couldn't be more out of touch with its intended audience in the normal world.