Spoiler Alert

Its alright for the most part but it's overly talky and feels like some scenes are missing.
    Profoundly moving without being sickly sweet. Jim Parsons is excellent and it was lovely to see Sally Fields.
    Spoiler Alert is wonderful film that is both incredibly heartwarming and heartbreaking! It honestly and truthfully shows what a life of love is, with all of its ups and downs, and is one of those great must-see films! ❤️💔
    Spoiler Alarm ist eine Tragikomödie von Michael Showalter, der Film basiert auf den gleichnamigen Memoiren von Michael Ausiello… Die Geschichte der Beziehung zwischen Michael Ausiello und Kit Cowan, die eine tragische Wendung nimmt, als bei Cowan Krebs im Endstadium diagnostiziert wird… Spoiler Alarm gewährt uns einen fantastischen Blick auf eine echte homosexuelle Beziehung!... Über das Leben und die Liebe in der realen Welt… Jim Parsons spielt einen schüchternen und zurückhaltenden Popkulturjunkie und Ben Aldridge spielt den Mann, der am Ende die Liebe seines Lebens wird… Beide Jim Parsons und Ben Aldridge sind in ihre Charaktere pure Magie… Kurz gesagt: ein brillanter Film – ich habe gleichzeitig geweint und gelacht…
    I'm a little bit conflicted in calling the screen adaptation better than the book because a lot of the messy, hellishness and suffering depicted in the book never made it to the screen (assuredly for feel-good reasons) and they were what made the story very human. A lot of Michael's neurosis was sacrificed as well, though Jim Parsons was perfect for the role. All that being said though, it was Ben Aldridge as Kit that swings the film into the domain of superiority over the book. Aldridge brings the most authentically lovable gay character to this film and it's very heart wrenching to watch his journey (granted this may be owed to all the suffering depicted in the book that didn't make it into the film). I fell in love with Kit through Ben Aldridge and it made me empathize with Michael's damage and inferiority complex that much more to watch the tragedy of losing the love of his life when that love was the adorable Kit that Aldridge brought to the table. The film for all of its pacifying and tidying of the book's neurosis does a really good (condensed) job of bringing the love these two men shared, to the forefront of the story, even though it joins the legion of queer films where -spoiler alert- the hero dies.
    I absolutely loved this movie, I laughed and cried (bawled my eyes out more like it) It is the best movie I've seen in years
    Really enjoyed the movie and acting was above average. It was easy to follow and kept my interest throughout the whole movie. It was a good portrayal of a relationship through good and bad. Very well done.
    The chemistry of the characters reflect how love can be beyond life and regardless if you're gay and in love. The actors played their part exceptionally portraying a true story of love. The movie was not cheesy nor forced. There were some moments that were fun, light, and sad and tragic… it simply reflected how life with love can be. Great but can also lead to beautifully painful goodbyes. It felt real.
    A movie that will make you laugh and make you cry. Bye -bye now.
    Started off as an interesting movie about dating on the 'other side' then regressed into one about disease, hospitals, and dying....no thank you.