Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Poorly written movie made to milk out the last juice the Star Wars franchise had to offer.
    disappointing ending to a mediocre reboot
    What a pice of crap. I Honestly can't not watch any of these movies any more. I am going back to watching the OT. Like if you said, I will pay you 1 Million dollars to re watch this stuff, i honestly do not think i could.
    I don't know why people hate this movie but from me this is amazing movie! And also from me the story is good, The visual effects is Epic, and the ending is perfect.
    I never got the whole Star Wars thing. After this movie I still don't. And what's more, I don't understand the controversy surrounding the last three movies.
    Im not a Star Wars junkie, but I thought this movie was a lot of fun.
    They had no idea what story they were telling. Just quick! Try and slap something together so we can finish this thing off and get as much cash as possible before people figure out how hollow and shallow this thing is.
    A nice way to wind up the saga. Not too keen on some of the "political correct" stuff. But hey! That's hollywood.
    Train wreck. Ruined everything good about Star Wars. A non-existing, no relevance plot that took away from all the victories and sacrifices of the original trilogy characters. How is it possible to ruin the best movie franchise of all time?!
    Very random. (I'll be very vague) Finn seemingly does nothing. Palpatine somehow has survived being tossed from a great height, the initial explosion and then the Death star being blown up. Characters are continuously believed to have died and then ah-ha! it was a trick! Cheaply brings them back a second later. And then there's Finn trying to tell Rey something all throughout the movie. Other characters mention it but it never got resolved. And then finally after all this time the ability to bring someone back from the death like Darth Plaguies the wise is seen. Yay! But it kills them?...?...? If you have the memory span of 3 seconds, the plot might make sense. It's filled with plot holes, does not make sense Canonically and in my opinion a waste of time. Now, if you're like me you'd have been so focused on the fast pacing that it seems only reasonably bad. Just wait. Sit back and wait. Think about it. Enjoy.