Strays

I laugh every single time when watch this
    Will Ferrell plays Will Ferrell as a dog.
    Rating: 6/10. 69/100
    I cried, I CRIED AT A MOVIE IN WHICH DOGS USE DRUGS AND CAMP ON GUINOMES
    I see that a large number of people mad at this movie, and leaving poor reviews, who saw talking dogs and assumed it was family friendly, they never looked at the R rating. This move was crude, it was hilarious, is the type of dumb humor my generation was raised on.
    Sí querés cagarte de risa por un rato, definitivamente tenés que ver esta película. Aparte de graciosa, está muy bien hecha y te hace pensar que los perros hablan de verdad, es impresionante. 5/5
    No sabia si llorar o reírme. Cine.
    Constant gross-out humour and crude jokes to the point that it becomes exhausted and predictable within twenty minutes. I laughed just once in the entire runtime. Not a clue who the target audience is supposed to be, because it's got the feel of a kid's film, but with language and visuals far too vulgar for young eyes.
    The idea is great but the execution not so much, the film is short and most of the jokes hit and the storyline is great and different from most comedy movies nowadays which don't have jokes for half an hour, maybe the problem of this movie is the exact opposite.
    This is one of those movies where all it needs is one emotional scene, and it would be really good