Supercell

This movie is action packed. I always love movies that involve tornadoes and this was old school style with great acting. Love seeing movies with great actors that are so natural and nature based. Good movie!
    Fantastic film! Go see it!
    Very enjoyable from start to finish, great cinematography, a promising directorial debut from HJW!
    A real movie, a very beautiful nature tornado. Great idea!
    Very good movie! Highly recommend !
    Is this a great movie? No. If you want a movie, movie that is about severe weather, "Twister" is still your film. It has a much stronger typical movie flow to it. Even if you know nothing about weather, you get caught up in it. "Supercell" does NOT have that. But, what "Supercell" does have is meat for serious weather people. The storms in this movie are way more accurate in how they are presented than in "Twister". "Twister" relied way too much on CGI. "Supercell" will show you what true tornadic storms do look like. And what happens beneath them far more accurately than "Twister" did. I gave this movie the rating I did based on that. But, if you are not a weather nut, or weather professional like me, I can see you dropping a one star on this.
    Really entertaining. Like a better version of Twister
    Supercell is a masterfully crafted character-driven film packed with action and emotional depth. Highly recommend!
    Spielbergesque take on a tornado movie. Great score and acting. Loved it!
    Terrible movie. I'm a weather buff and really wanted to like this movie so much so that I bought it on Amazon before I even watched it. That's $12. 99 I won't get back that could've bought a couple beers instead. I love Alec Baldwin and Anne Heche. Hope they were paid decently at least. Obvious canned music, bad editing, but great photography and videography gotten from one of my favorite YouTuber (looking at you Pecos Hank Schyma).