Talk to Me

It's different and much better acted than 99% of the unoriginal, tired cliché horror flicks that get dumped on us nowadays.
    What a dumb movie, filled with some of the most unlikeable characters I’ve seen in a long time. I never felt sorry for a single one of them, because they were all beyond dumb and brought everything on themselves. This movie actually made me mad with how dumb it was, and how awful the characters were. Not to mention the horrible acting. A24 does it again with another trash movie.
    Aside from a couple of visceral and visually disturbing moments, I found “Talk To Me” to be pretty weak in the plot department. I’m usually a sucker for possession/demonic movies, if they are done right. This one was close to getting the job done, but with a storyline that seems to have gotten lost along the way and a predictable ending, it misses the mark. Enjoyable if you’re looking for a freaky flick.
    Best horror movie I have ever seen. Great acting, amazing story and it was ACTUALLY SCARY! Watch it your welcome
    It was just awful from beginning to end. The whole time I kept thinking I should’ve taken $6 and flushed it down the toilet 🚽 How this movie has such a high score on rotten tomatoes is a f-ing mystery to me! I will never understand this as long as I shall live! SMH
    This A24 film felt like the new age of the company, the pacing of the plot had a sense of waves in the ocean on how things would develop. Seeing a lot of different viewpoints on the “demon” perspective most films don’t show. As well as giving the main character a set purpose in the film you question in this movie, is she a friend or foe, Hero or villain? This film preys on the updated atmosphere Gen Z thrives on. The point of a scary movie is to make the audience believe this can happen to them. Overall I would mind shaking hands.
    Trigger warning. Movie deals with Intrusive thought penonmon, wich may cause distress in some. By way of a ceramic hand, Teens allow themselves to be possessed by "intrusive Thought Demons" as party entertainment. But two demons are more than what the most mentally weak can bear, and the worst imaginable happens, to the a young Man. And another haunts our protagonist, and tricks her into becoming their willing tool to do harm to the young boy. The movie is dark. And i'm not sure what the moral of the story is, as there didn't seem to be a lesson learned by the main protagonist. It's gory and very disturbing, with an ending that is not uplifting.
    Pinnacle of a perfect horror movie so proud of rakka rakka to have come this far can’t wait for more out of those two
    I was in from the beginning, great story, great clues and meaning... you need to do a rewatch. That ending was everything I want from a horror movie. Watch it in the dark and with someone who will hold you.
    O filme é bom, mas eu esperava que fosse mais assustador.