Tarot

A typical teen horror movie with the classic tropes, lack of character development, and predictable outcome. Luckily for Tarot, it's executed in just the right way to make it entertaining.
    Not even close to what modern day horror movies should have to offer! But what I will say is there are really great jump scares and awesome looking monsters! But I fell asleep! It wasn’t enough. Also how did that kid *no spoilers* the elevator? No sense what so ever. Glad to see Ned survive though!
    The most stupidest boring & predictable movie ever made
    The people in this horror movie were pretty much willingly going to their deaths. Every outcome/ death was predicted on screen, in the first 30 minutes, and when they were told not to go towards that outcome, they did it anyway, it made absolutely no sense. This movie was a waste of time and money.
    Great movie Not too scary but scary like ew of some kills, good plot but some dumb characters. I would say an ok story not amazingly presented but could do better but who am I too say anything never directed these things! But overall good to watch some suspense scenes which is always good so yh
    I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. I loved the whole thing on astrology and I liked the monsters.
    I might as well be blind watching this movie. It’s so incredibly dark you cannot see most the scenes or the monsters. Tarot card girlies are gonna love it though so go them! The acting is okay, better at bits, but the plot is pretty predictable. Again, movie would be a lot better if I could actually see what’s going on literally at all.
    Its awful the kids are dumb as hell
    Couldnt live with the characters at all except for page but that mightve also been me just being biased cause of her actor. It also seemed asid the only research they did about tarot cards the time period and astrology was one quick search and the first website that seemed somewhat legit which i doubt was even true cause then biddytarot wouldve appeared. Honestly seems like this was all just for "character development" for the main character who i forgot everything about
    It had so much potential, but the acting was bad, or maybe not bad, but distracting. The scary characters had potential, and it has a few jump scares. But I wouldn't label it a "horror" I just wasn't a fan and wish it was deeper.