Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

Cool animation, cool voice acting, cool action scenes, and cool characters. Literally everything about this movie is cool 😎
    It's pleasant to see that Into the Spider-Verse's new 2.5D animation style is catching on. It's a refreshing recess from the 3D style, which has dominated the animation industry for two decades. As a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan, I enjoyed this new rendition of the popular 90s cartoon. It's just as fun, albeit somewhat sillier, than the version I loved. I wish they introduced a more formidable villain and made it a tad bit more serious than overly funny. Otherwise, it's a good movie that's sure to please its intended audience.
    Another failed attempt cash grab on a beloved IP. My 12 yr old daughter made us leave the theater and go home to watch TMNT 2007.
    Si lo primero que quieres hacer saliendo de ver una pelĂ­cula en el cine, es comprar otro boleto y verla de nuevo en ese momento, quiere decir que la pelĂ­cula hizo algo excelente y que pocas veces pasa, lastima que tenĂ­a que regresarme a mi ranchito y no la pude ver dos veces.
    As turtle fan I did no like it I prefer bay producing versions over this version this movie was boring exciting parts was turtles , humans are ugly what in any turtle universe series splinter wears glasses and have Afro and turtles go to high school with human kids I didn't like animation style., Baxter does not turn into fly he dies Baxter has always turned into something turtles live sewer how does Donnie have braces
    This film is a harmless corny dumb fun movie that I think deserves a shot.
    Super cute, fun animation and tons of spirit!
    This movie was really enjoyable, the animation looked weird at some points, but it was a really great and interesting movie, I can't wait to see what they do with the second one.
    this movie is awesome! very good way to bring back the turtles!
    Pretty to look at. The art style and animation is nice, but story wise I couldn't get into the film. I couldn't finish the film, had no care to. The turtles act like children rather than teenagers and I just could not relate. Especially that they act like modern day youth. But then again I am not the targeted audience for this film. I like the Ninja Turtles but I'm not a die hard fan nor a child. I would say give it a watch if you're a huge TMNT fan but as a casual movie goer experience, pass it up. Great film for the kids though I suppose.