Tenet

Was hoping for a repeat of Inception but just got a bad headache.
    Nolan delivered yet another take on non-linear storytelling, cranking up the difficulty level, being the most eerie and hard to follow. This was refreshing though, to realize how much we rely on time progressing the right way to keep track of what's happening. Will require more than one watch. The action was to-the-point and simple yet compelling and with a good twist halfway through. As expected of Nolan, the science is rooted in reality and not the main focus, which would lead away from the main story progression. That being said, the movie suffers from weak exposition and depthless, stereotypical characters. Elizabeth Debicki and Robert Pattinson give good performances. Fun theory: On an emotional level the movie is about unrequited love/friendship and about going back to your past only to find out you were your own worst adversary.
    I dislike when people say a movie is too complex. But even after watching multiple times I still don't think some parts make sense. Maybe I'm too dim
    This movie was horrible. The background music made it unbearable to even watch.
    A great Sci-fi film that messed with the aspect of time to deliver a brilliantly choreographed and astonishingly visual film with Robert Pattinson being the star of the cast and the actions sequences with reversed time really having you at the edge of the seat while the film plays out. It starts really slow but catches a good pace throughout even with its predictable plot and muffled audio, it is still quite compelling. The overcomplex film is hard to grab at first with a completely messed up ending sequence yet a lovely end result that just requires a tad more brainpower than we should apply.
    One of the best movies I've ever seen. Original plot and state of the art special effects. The story is progressively quite complicated to understand but after the finale and some explanations from the internet everything becomes coherent. I had to watch it almost 3 times to understand it properly and I must say that the more I watch this movie, the more I like it.
    Good production quality, nice concept and well presented but also kind of lengty.
    It was completely nonsensical and didn't bother to stick to its own fuzzy logic of how things are supposed to work. The storytelling was clunky and between the bizarre fight scenes, it got really boring. I only made it about halfway through before I gave up. I normally like these kinds of crazy movies (Inception, 12 Monkeys, etc...). This one just wasn't very good.
    Least of the Nolan flicks. But still good. Had to watch it twice. Don't know what that says about it.
    ABSOLTELY LOVED this Christopher Nolan movie!!! The man that brought us Momento, Inception, Man of Steel & The Dark Knight Trilogy does it again! Fo' realz! Tenet was an original, action-packed, mind-bending thrill ride. The actors were all great and the plot was so complex, you'll need to watch it a few times just to wrap your brain around it. This move is an absolute must watch for anyone who loves intelligent, action-packed, and ORIGINAL movies. In the age of terribly done reboots, this movie was a huge breath of fresh air.