Tenet

Very nice movie but too difficult to follow, with many parts without a real sense where the plot is lost because it is too messed up. But apart from this and another thing the film is funny and very enjoyable. The other thing is Kat who is too useless and annoying a character to be tolerated in this film
    Spent 40% of the time not knowing what was going on, but 100% of the time enjoying it. Visually and conceptually incredible, very high tempo and intense, great acting and a terrifying villain. Recommended.
    Another mind bending film from Christopher Nolan!
    The elements are there for a great film, but it is tiring to keep up with the plot. The premise of Tenet is graspable, but as the film goes on, it becomes harder to keep up with the details. Moviegoers with less patience will zone out and lose interest in the elaborate tale. Fans of Nolan will surely find something to appreciate, but I doubt many will champion this as his best work.
    I'm convinced that those that did not like this movie were not willing to spend more thought on it than the 2h35m spent watching it. It's not a film for everyone. But, those that the film is for, will love it and spend a lot of time trying to decipher the plot. Not for the faint of mind. Visually beautiful and thought provoking.
    Like watching a cat skinned alive. I am not sure if it was because of the bad acting or the writing, propably both. I was mislead by the imdb rating of 7,5. I have seen better movies with imdb rating 2. There were times when Pattinson was acting when the movie felt bearable, otherwise this is a b-class movie.
    Thrilling tale directed by Christopher Nolan is interesting, but watchers will get bored, as the plot is nearly impossible to track, and doesn't make much sense.
    The acting, especially by the lead, was just atrocious. And I'm talking Star Wars Prequel acting atrocious. Pacing and plot were both clumsy, but I applaud Nolan for at least thinking outside the box and writing something original rather than just churning out sequels or movies based on books. Original but only mildly entertaining.
    Tenet is probably the best movie of this year, it's honestly worth the watch.
    I thought this movie actually got worse reviews than it should have. If you're a Nolan fan then this is exactly what I would expect. Perhaps some of the acting could have been a little bit stronger but otherwise this movie was awesome. Difficult to understand and follow but that is exactly what makes this movie great! It makes you think the entire time and has plenty of suspense. The CGI, the effects, and the concept are all top notch and original! Which is hard to do no a days.