The Addams Family

I don't get, why children need to sit through this horrible trump parody that felt itself written by a child not capable of understanding politics beyond „I hate outsiders!".
    The Addams Family 2019 fails to bring the spooks and excitement that the originals brought. I hope the second one is better.
    Very disappointing. I thought an animated version of an all time classic would go well, but I guess I was wrong. A huge fail.
    Very dull and just designed to take money.
    Me gusto, por ahí esperaba algo mejor pero no tengo mucho para criticar tampoco. Para pasar un buen rato y saca varias carcajadas.
    The CGI animation more gets in the way of the storytelling than anything. It's difficult to see passed it and really emerge into this world unlike the films from the 90s. It's alright but not worth going out of your way for.
    The story is so unbarebly boring and the characters have no arch at all. Overall design of the movie was super flat and unoriginal. The spooky-gothic aestheric that made the Addams family so recognizeable is barely there; it feels like they got it all wrong. I feels like a truly bad version of Hotel Transylvania, which ist a 'great' movie but passes, and you can't believe that they had so much to work with but did nothing with it, not even a basic story. Do not watch, it is obviously made for quick cash.
    a wholesome family movie! i enjoyed it and the animations.
    quite okay..........
    muy desaprovechada quizás lo mas rescatable es el diseño creepy y fiel que se le dio a los personajes, pero es totalmente predecible con su mensaje de aceptación a lo diferente cosa que nunca le importo a los adams ser aceptados, y carente de emoción y chistes.