The Addams Family

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It's good to see an effort to try and catch the original tv series, as this is what disappointed me with the live action movies. The Addams Family theme at the end of the movie was great too, just like the old black and white tv series. All-round the movie was entertaining, the gags were there, but came out too quickly. The twisting punchline came and they simply moved straight on so fast sometimes you missed the gag.
    MGM did a good job with the death style humor and other jokes. My mom grew up with the sitcom so I went with her anyway. Just remember the fires are for roasting marshmallows and not other Girl Scouts
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Rather weak. Wait for Red Box.
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Gladly, Sir Samuel Adams doesn't have to see this. I feel bad for the animators, they did their work.
    My son liked The Adams Family
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I went to see this movie with my kids, for which I liked it better than Frozen 2, it has a more direct message without confusing lines, like "Water has memory". It keeps the integrity of the Adams Family and the Modernistics.
    My son loved it. I portrayed an updated version of an old classic!
    I wasnt too sure if I would like it since I was a fan of the original TV show, but my 9yr old granddaughter wanted to see it so we took her and all of us loved it! It was such a fresh retelling of the characters while still doing justice to the original characters!
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    One of the stupidest movies I have ever seen.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    was not as funny as expected