The Bad Guys

Great movie for the family.
    It was entertaining! Funny and fast paced
    Best animated film I've seen in years.
    Hot looking animation style, action-packed, great cast and a good story to tell! The movie felt a little bit rushed with some of the same story that i saw before like "Megamind" that is also created by Dreamworks. But looking at the other aspects, THIS MOVIE IS PHENOMENAL! I didn't expect to love it as how i thought it could've been but im surprised at how much Dreamworks has done with it. Funny and original jokes, great developed characters and action-packed scenes that are rare to see inside a animated movie.
    the bad guys try to become the good guys in a fun romp kind of movie its doesnt try to dumb down and kiddy up the movie to much but does convey its message that you can be good if you try . it has some great laughs i enjoyed it overall
    The movie was funny- I loved the music parts.
    mean guys is beautiful and that's his only quality, This is due to the script filled with clichés and uninteresting characters. plus the stupid bad guys humor makes me want to destroy the tv.
    Entertaining for children and adults alike! Extremely fun and enjoyable movie!
    Funny, action packed, awesome animation, and they nailed the characters! There were also a lot of good twists and turns that kept the story moving. That being said, very predictable story line, “Good vs Bad” mantra.
    Great summer viewing with grandchildren ages 12,9,and 5