The Banshees of Inisherin
audience Reviews, 75% Audience Score
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsEin ergreifender Film mit subtilen Humoreinlagen.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsGostei, porém ainda estou a "processar" este filme... hahahahahahah Mas gostei!
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsGleeson and Farrell do an incredible job of keeping this sad and maddening story interesting. The link to the Irish civil war in the story is what brings it all together. It's a fun watch that will be leaving you laughing and crying and somewhat disturbed. Barry Keoghan as Dominic is an incredible standout.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsThe Banshees of Inisherin is a decent film. It is about two lifelong friends who find themselves at an impasse when one abruptly ends their relationship. Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson give good performances. The script is a little slow in places. Martin McDonagh did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the humor and drama.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsSublime, deep. Brendan Gleeson is a colossus of the screen and this film is magnificent and engrossing, Flawless. Possibly the finest film I've ever seen.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsIf you loved "In Bruges" then you will love "the banshees of Inisherin" both Directed and written by Martin McDonagh who has built a strong reputation of solid movies with a fantastic storyline. The movie hosts an excellent cast with Gleeson and Farrell turning in a great performance that shows both the humorous, human, and tragic consequences of a failed friendship on a remote Irish island. "Some things there's no moving on from. And I think that's a good thing"
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsA simple, reflective, and distressing drama. Is humorous & troubling. This one has perfect acting and it keeps a magical flow. It's a bit like a warning fable or poem. I liked that it feels calm, but skates an eerie edge. This is one for the discussion groups. Enjoy!
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsThis is a great example of what happens to peoples brain's when they are injected with spike nano lipid protein. This is a great example of Hollywood SATANISM. Completely disgusting. Rotten tomato's has never been so rancid. You morons make me want to puke! GET THEE HENCE SATAN! IT SUCKS TO BE YOU!
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsThe scenery was beautiful, however it was one of the most disappointing movies I have seen in a long time.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsBoring and strange. I was very disappointed.