The Batman

The Batman is a slightly above average yet serviceable and original kind of film. Despite this being a superhero film, it has very a suspenseful and serious tone by doing its themes correctly with a darker, edgy, and more violent tone that happens to be really fitting and done right to help the narrative than even previous DC films like Joker, Wonder Woman, and all the others have attempted to do. The idea of the story about the Batman who must find out to the justice about the Zodiac Killer-type villain is pretty authentic, original, and pretty creative. For a creative film like this, you must praise the good qualities of what made this film so unique. The costume designs and makeup for Batman, Catwoman, Penguin, and Riddler were all pretty cool in their own unique ways. While I did not care for Robert Pattinson's performances as Bruce Wayne, I do give praise to Zoë Kravitz and Paul Dano. As expected for a DC film let alone a superhero film, you are able to see a lot of action sequences and visual effects. The Batman has a lot of epic sequences and visuals. Last but not least, Michael Giacchino deserves some praise with his original musical score that is really unique that makes your heart race. For a superhero movie like The Batman, it is more than just a superhero film. It is an original, creative, neo-noir film created by the brilliant Matt Reeves who gave us something that is original and impressive.
    By far the best of the Batman films and the only film to really punch a hole in the fact that the character is a detective and utilizes this misused fact to eleven! Love love loved this rendition in the Batman mythos.
    I can understand why people loved it and it's obvious that there's more work put here than in your average superhero movie but still a long way to go for it to be considered a masterpiece.
    not the best batman movie for sure. too long and the acting not convincing.
    if you are looking for a comic book movie with a serious tone, than this is the movie for you! this movie is a complete movie. its a must to see this movie
    Dark and depressing. Great casting on Zoe as Catwoman, she fit the character so well. A bit of shame to see Batman struggles 99% of the movie and didn't get to play with his fancy cars and toys much.
    A heroic movie, good, but I didn't feel like I was watching Batman. Although I found Robert's acting amazing, it didn't work for me.
    Way too long and too much screen spent of Batman walking to and from a scene...lots of wasted camera time. Gotham was laid out very well and had a great theme BUT that was it for me. Plot was horrible and riddler was ehh. Ultimately we asked for a refund for this movie from the theatre for putting us threw the worst batman since Mr. Freeze. Dont bother wasting 3 hours of your time.
    meh. poor choice at the batman character selection. catwoman was ok. storyline very mediocre and action subpar. I don't understand the hype of this movie. It's been given a good score strictly because it's Barman, in my opinion.
    Original, thoughtful, smart and adult. Great reboot.