The Big Ugly

Five stars for the new ways to kill bad guys! This movie is awesome, esp if you're starved for a new British crime film. Don't overthink, just enjoy.
    Excellent movie. Watched it twice already. Retribution was the theme. Good action packed drama.
    Gritty movie. Reminded me of No Country For Old Men and Sicario except in the Appalachian mountains. Not big budget like those movies but they did a good job. Soundtrack was really good too.
    The Big Ugly embodied storytelling through delicate character development and plot construction. This is the kind of movie you can watch over and over again and see a new line of perspective every time. BRAVO!
    Such a great movie! Vinny Jones at his best! Most compelling and well developed character he's played-showing he can be a leading man. Malcom McDowell and Ron Perlman-2 Hollywood legends were great also but the the up and coming Brandon Sklenard hit it out of the park you loathed his character so much. This is best movie I've seen in a long time and highly recommend it!
    The story was all over the place. Very predictable as well.
    I loved the scenery and setting! Very good visual effects and camera shots. The movie was a little slow at times but the veteran actors did a good job of keeping me interested. Overall it was pretty good. My favorite scene was the fight scene with Vinnie Jones outside the bar! Great slow mow and music!!!
    Change of pace, different story line, enjoyed it.
    Terrible storyline, very slow, poor acting. I'm really not sure how this even made it to the big screens, Waste of money!
    Ron Perlman should stick to racially abusing innocent high school kids rather than churning out garbage like this.