The Broken Hearts Gallery

Did not think I would like it as much as I did. Very cute and great message.
    a little hokey but worth it to stay to the end.
    So good and relatable 💜
    Unrealistic and very badly cast. The characters simply didn't match up in a real and true-to-life fashion. Also, from the very beginning - it was extremely predictable. Lucky for me, because of "the virus" - I was literally the only person in the theater - and was thus able to catch up online while the movie droned on - without waking anybody else up. I feel badly for being so hard on it (I really, really wanted it to win!!) - but it just plain old didn't do the job . . .
    It was funny and I thought they had great chemistry
    cheesy but good. entertainment
    Cute romantic comedy that was very inclusive and had lots of funny adult material, but still managed to keep true to the story line.
    Movie was very cute and funny
    almost transcendent. once again a great setup is killed by a 3rd act that takes all the interesting things they've done and then return to a tired, worn out finale. I mean, it's a rom-com. We know what's going to happen at the end. I just thought the resolution was handled incorrectly (ie inconsistent based on previous character choices).
    This movie was light-hearted, a bit corny, but just what the doctor ordered after a long, intense week of work. Needed this date w my wife.