The Courier

Very well written & acted out/very touching how these tragedies procured our freedoms...May we never forget!
    The movie was very good, great plot, and characters. It had good storyline, and very easy to follow. not too violent, and not too bad of language.
    I think the movie gave a realistic view on how the US and Britain would try and get secret info from the USSR.
    Not a classic spy flim, really. Short on trade craft and cat and mouse game tension. A very well acted Hallmark style version of the events.
    All the performances were either good or very good. This is a movie that tells and interesting, human, story and there aren't very many of that type of movie rattling around these days.
    Loved this movie. It had lots of intrigue and suspense. I saw it with a friend and we both enjoyed it!
    Intense and gripping with excellent acting
    This movie was done very well .It felt good to see a movie at a show and have popcorn and a coke. Ed
    I think how much you appreciate this movie depends upon your age group. As a boomer who lived through these days it was not only nostalgic for me, but it also revealed the layers of deception that existed during these days of nuclear threat. Most importantly, and what transcends age, is the theme of friendship and humanity on an individual level that reminds us of that little people can make huge differences in the story of man.
    The Courier is a 2020 historical drama film directed by Dominic Cooke 🕵️‍♀️ It's very good! 😀 I'd recommend it 👍🏼 MC & D BASED ON THE INCREDIBLE TRUE STORY OF A BUSINESSMAN TURNED SPY.