The Curse of La Llorona

This is below average cinema as its peak, there's nothing remarkable about it but at the same time there's nothing that makes you say "god, I'd love be dead right now" while watching the movie. The movie is just yet another Hollywood production profiting from Latin American folklore and they don't even try no make it right. The only good thing in this movie was Tuco Salamanca performing magic rituals.
    Was it the best horror film ever? No, no it was not. Was it illogical and fun? Yes!! Did I enjoy it? Absolutely!!
    F**king spooky wooky
    U will only like it better, if u heard of the that Mexican Folklore of La Llorona. Then u will like it and enjoy the movie, directly watch the movie, instead of watching the trailer, cause the trailer already contains the spoiler
    First half kept my interest. But then not so much, but a whole lotta boo, jumpy, trying to be scary stuff, and not much else. Cruz may not have been best choice for exorcist role.
    Bad editing, rough cuts, and a complete lack of imagination. Some of the scenes felt like they were still rehearsing but thought whatever, let's just use the footage. The final scene was a good attempt at a saving grace, but not enough to pull this movie out of the ground. If you're a dedicated horror fan, I'd still recommend it, but it doesn't do anything you haven't seen before.
    Ah wasn't horrible but wasn't great either. I wanted it to be scary or at least a little creepy but it wasn't. No originality in this movie. I swear they just don't try anymore when it comes to movies.
    Not a masterpiece by any means but certainly an entertaining film. A few good jump scares and decent acting by all.
    Not only the worst of the "Conjuring universe" movies, but also a really bland, tv-production variety effort. This movie is not scary, and it knows it. That is why they thought they should put a jumpscare sound every few seconds. They use the same sound each time for the Llorona's jiu jitsu. It's so obvious that you can almost chuckle at it. But for the most part, it's annoying. It's not a good bad movie. The children are not well-written or well-acted. Their performances are wooden and their actions don't make sense. The lead actress is doing her best in my opinion, but she has to react to a really poorly directed monster, and it's sad how ridiculous these scenes can get. The conjuring reference really sticks out like a sore thumb. The film has a shot of Annabelle for no goddamn reason except to maybe flaunt its lineage. This does not belong on the big screen. It just makes all the flaws more apparent.
    It was a great movie. But I wish that James Wan direct this movie. But otherwise it was a great movie.