The Dark Knight

Ove the last 15 years there has been very few to almost no movies worth watching for more than 15mins, the Dark Knight is NOT one of these movies. The Dark Knight should be 100% Audience reviews period, Christian Bale is an acting God and Director Christopher Nolan is Jesus Christ.
    Possibly the best superhero movie ever made still
    This happened to my friend noodle
    Gripping by every chain, every smile and every red click, everybody goes berserk, quietly. The good guys can't exist without the bad guys and that's what makes it all stick together in one monster vice, villainous in most sense, but humane in another. By most precise blitz & a peerless, psycho-driven Heath Ledger, some films end…this film doesn't.
    This is simply the most amazing movie I've ever watched
    if you are a batman fan then you know the movie is regular and overrated
    Even if super heroes are not my thing and even if Batman is one of the most unnecessary characters I've ever seen , Heath Ledger's Joker is phenomenal, one of the most thrilling and interesting villains of the mainstream.
    probably in my top ten favourites now that Christopher Nolan has once again added another movie to his stunning piece of work in Batman Begins. I would say watch Batman Begins first so everything is explained.
    La mejor pelicula de Batman. Con un excelente trama y personajes. Y ya no hablemos del JOKER que fue lo mejor de la pelicula y el mejor Joker de la historia.
    A really entertaining Batman film. Christian Bale is a perfect Batman but not a solid Bruce Wayne and Heath Ledgers performance as Joker is truly outstanding. Loved the story and how Harvey Dent was included and overall the best Batman film to date.