The Fall Guy

A very bad movie one of the worst this year so boring and slow kept falling asleep because it wasn't nothing to stay awake for.
    The acting was great and story line was good. Only thing is the story felt like it was rushed, which I’m noticing in movies lately.
    Best film I’ve seen in years! It had everything - great stunts, comedy, and a love story. Awesome
    The impressive stunts are seamlessly integrated with sharp dialogue, creating a balance of adrenaline and laughs. Gosling's charismatic portrayal adds depth to the character, making the audience root for him in every daring scene. Overall, Fall Guy is an entertaining ride that combines heart-pounding action with a delightful comedic touch.
    Not the worst movie I've seen but also not the best it goes from making a mad max wanna-be movie to a whole murder mystery shenanigan.
    Totally fine. Plus there was a moment unlike any other I've ever seen, which was good enough to justify the ticket alone. Recommend.
    Absolutely nails its claim as a love letter to the stunt community, with trope after trope--a scifi romcom whodunit, really?--piled on top of, well, the real cake in this case: over-the-top action sequences that make you laugh til your sides hurt and clearly employed scores of people who really do love what they do... None of it's real and it's still all heart. Loved it.
    Eu gostei bastante desse filme, deu para tirar várias risadas e foi bem empolgante de assistir
    It has a good set of action scenes, and a good cast overall but for some reason those elements barely clicked, I feel that with the names it has and the scenes it shows the movie should be better that it actually is. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad movie by any means, is just that is kind of a weekend action flick rather than a cinema blockbuster.
    I thoroughly enjoyed this. I thought it was just going to be a stupid comedy with no storyline, but it developed into so much more. Nice easy watch.