The Father

Exceptional performance by Anthony Hopkins, Olivia Colman. The scripts were good, too. Some might find it confusing I believed it was because that was how the director wanted people to feel how 'Anthony' felt. Some might find it depressing, again, it would be for one with dementia.
    I would be very surprised if Anthony does not get the Oscar this year. SO REAL!
    It was confusing however Anthony Hopkins portrayed the part of this sad disease with great compassion.
    very confusing but I think that's the point since you are following the life of someone with ahlzimers, very sad to watch
    Very depressing. Anthony Hopkins was very good. The story was confusing.
    Brilliant performances, superb script, deftly directed...and not entertaining.
    Superb performance of Hopkins and the casting, excellent editing and brilliant production design in order to portray the confused world as seen by an aging bright, yet unhumble dementia ill man.
    Acting is stellar. Not a feel good movie but worth seeing.
    Touching performance by one of the greatest actors of all time. Anthony Hopkins should win Oscar!
    The movie was exceptional. First of all, the acting was incredible, for the whole duration of the movie I did not think they were actors. Hopkins deserves the oscar for his role. It was very interesting to see the point of view of the person suffering from memory problems, the end of the movie was gut-wrenching. I strongly recommend to see this movie