The Forever Purge

If you want to punish someone make him watch this movie.
    The worst movie in the franchise. it is so dumb and so boring. Would never watch it again
    I enjoyed watching the other purge movies. I enjoyed watching very low rated movies, like the circle. But this movie was so insanely boring and literally the worst movie ive ever seen in my entire life. No action at all. Dont watch this please.
    wow this series went to crap
    Eh. That’s really the best description of this movie. The action scenes were okay and the plot wasn’t very good and extremely predictable. However, I did like how the purge continued on (which was the entire premise of the movie and the reason I wanted to watch it) because it was realistic and would most likely happen if the purge was real. I wasn’t expecting the “keep America pure” racist stuff though. It was unsubtle to the point of being borderline preachy. It continues this “white people are evil and racist (but some are good!)” cliche throughout the entire movie. Absolutely zero nuance to it. The characters in this movie sucked too. They had no personality aside from being “the good guys” and “the bad guys”. The cowboy ended up being my favorite character as he was the only one that was even a little bit realistic or interesting. All the other characters were either over the top good or over the top evil. He was also the only person in this entire movie that actually had a character arc. There were some pretty cool and interesting antagonists, but they all died at the very beginning and we’re left with David Duke Jr and his goon squad for the rest of the run time. This movie honestly had so much potential if only it went in a different direction. It’s pretty disappointing. I don’t want to spoil anything, but there were a few times that I literally laughed out loud when the movie was trying to be serious. If you’re into “so bad it’s good” movies like me, this movie might satisfy you. Otherwise, don’t bother.
    White supremacy junk drama belongs to landfills, this brings nothing than chaos. Remember America is built by migrates, the strength & also weak points I guess. If you like guns & blood, then you will enjoy it...
    It's not really filmed in Texas and you can tell! Lame
    I think the messaging was a bit too much on-the-nose. I still considered it one of the more entertaining Purge films. However, there is no way the U.S. military is going to be pushed back a group of loosely disciplined vigilantes. That part was beyond ridiculous.
    Can we just put the franchise to bed please ? Outdated nonsense, with a career on the slide for Josh Lucas.
    While the movie wasn't terribly bad, the movie could not keep my interest at times. I fell asleep at the last 30-40 minutes of the movie.