The Forever Purge

Original is 10x better. This is just a movie with some killing. Nothing special
    Whilst I am fan of most of the prior Purge flicks, this installment just did not do it for me. It is really kind of boring.
    [⭐️45%] Purgers taking the crime and violence past the actual designated hours for purging makes for an interested enough story as with the police getting involved and for the first time it seems, action in the daylight, however The Forever Purge (2021) suffers from the worst issues that the series has dealt with before. It's very hard from the start to care about these characters, they aren't likeable and that makes it hard to root for what they're doing. With one of the most ambitious plots within the franchise, The Forever Purge (2021) manages to just be dull and boring to watch, meaning it'll probably be forgotten about within a few months. The Forever Purge (2021) fails to balance it's important themes which feels very awkward at times, especially when shoved into the large amounts of unnecessary dialogue, that amongst other aspects makes this entry the weakest in the series.
    It holds true to it's theme and the violence continues to be over the top, but the social commentary is starting to die off and the plotless blundering throughout the film gets a bit tedious.
    Mexican purge. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW
    Not one of the better of the Purge series. Good if you are already a Purge fan.
    wow this movie was so boring you can't even imagine it is 90 minutes but it fells like 3 hours. very basic and boring plot, predictible, imo the other purge films are way better
    Part of me thinks this is the Purge movie I'd been waiting for, one that took us out of the cities to get a look at the smaller towns for a while. Honestly surprised it took this long for the fringe groups to take the purge past the first night. That said it plays it safer this time with our survivors and would have liked more info on things going on away from the protagonists. I recommend it but it's a little predictable.
    just awful. Unfun action, imbecilic plotting, and truly wretched direction that derails a previously fun franchise
    Honestly the effects and acting where pretty good but 30 minutes of this movie didn't need to exist. And the final addition of a villain type really just dragged it out. Just bored watching in even if I did want to see the bad guys die