The Free Fall

I have to say with hand on heart, the last two ( very painful ) years, have not been helped with nonsense such as this. The great luminaries of the cinematic experience must be turning in their graves. The amount of money wasted on continuous "turkeys" over the same period of time, has been utterly exasperating.
    What a surprise this little indie horror flick turned out to be! The story, while not original per se, is told is a unique way from a different perspective. The suspense and mystery keep you on the edge of your seat until it's all finally revealed in a big plot twist. As a fan of the genre, I was pleased with this movie and I expect other fans might be as well.
    Same happened with me. When I'm in Operation theatre..when its happening thats my 3rd operation.. and there is no chance for me. I almost died but by GOD GRACE I'm alive.. The same story i told so many time to my family..
    EDGE OF YOUR SEAT THE WHOLE FILM!! soooo great and so many twists and turns ! Expertly directed!! GO SEE!!
    Unbelievable! One of the scariest movies I've seen