The Garfield Movie

Humor is good but I hate the casting is just celebrities (where’s the talented voice actors?!) and the story plot is just a too generic idea. 🙄
    This is a good move. But, it is far from the best movie ever. It is worth a watch though. Good plot, good humor and good characters.
    I absolutely loved it, 10/10.
    The Good: 1. Voice acting was pretty good, Chris Pratt was better than I thought as Garfield and I always love hearing Brett Goldstein's voice. 2. As someone who has become a new dad in the last year, the dad and son stuff was absolutely gut wrenching but in a good way. Nearly saved the movie for me... nearly 3. Odie had the least amount of lines said and was by far the best thing in the movie. Incredibly cute and sassy without uttering a single spoken word The Bad (will limit to 3): 1. Didn't really feel like a Garfield movie... The adventure was ok but besides the eating and the first 5 minutes, it wasn't much of a Garfield movie, more a generic cat movie. The first 5 minutes felt like they were there to fill a Garfield quota than actual serve the movie 2. I didn't actually care that much about anything in the plot. I watched and got bored and disinterested. I'm not a story teller/writer so not sure how they could have made it better but I just didn't seem to care about anything or anyone. Even the father son dynamic got zapped away when they weren't showing what happened in the past 3. That app... I'm sorry but this app that appears in the movie sent me through a loop. Why is this app not with everyone? That app would literally disrupt the way the world works and no one, I mean no one, decides to to us it except the guard? Nah, sorry, lost me there. Overall: I know it's a movie targeted at kids and if you like it, great, very happy for you but this just didn't work for me...
    "Garfield The Movie" es perfecta para disfrutar en familia. Esta película no solo destaca por su animación y humor característico del icónico gato naranja, sino que también refuerza de manera conmovedora la relación entre padre e hijo, algo que es cada vez más raro de ver en el cine moderno. La trama, aunque sencilla, está llena de valores familiares y mensajes positivos, la película es un golpe directo a la nostalgia para aquellos que crecieron con las tiras cómicas de Garfield, trayendo recuerdos entrañables y una sensación de calidez que es difícil de encontrar en las producciones actuales. Con una mezcla perfecta de humor, ternura y enseñanzas, "Garfield The Movie" es altamente recomendada para cualquier ocasión. Es una película que une a las generaciones y recuerda la importancia de la familia y las pequeñas alegrías de la vida.
    The humor was great for both kids and adults, the backstory about Garfield and his Dad was heartwarming. I was bored for only a couple of minutes at the beginning, but so glad I stayed til the end. My kids and I loved it.
    Cutest Garfield movie ever!! ❤️🍿💯🫶🏻
    Loud, busy & soulless. Chris P makes for possibly the douchiest Garfield ever. Not worth space on a library shelf. So much sugary fluff I got eye-a-betis watching it.
    no estuvo mala la pelicula , estuvo buena pero muy , la trama es muy basica pero entretiene los chistes no son del otro mundo pero si un poco d e gracia no es como de teen titans go que cada luna de sangre te tiene que hacer reir la pelicula es excelente , que mal que tiene 36% pero bueno hay cosas que nadie se atreve a ver como megamente y su horrible secuela
    Let me be honest, if you're looking for a perfect adaptation of your favorite lazy orange tabby cat, this isn't it, but for what the movie DOES offer, this movie is pretty damn great, the animation is stunning, the story, although not the best tbh, it makes up for it in comedy, and there's a surprising amount of slapstick in this movie, and they managed to make the heartfelt moments really stick with you, so if you want to just sit back and watch a movie about Garfield going on a heist with his supposed deadbeat dad, then I don't think you can go wrong with this.