The Gentlemen

Great movie and storyline!!!
    Being a fan of Guy Ritchie, this film follows in his lock stock style. It didn't disappoint, humour, blood and a good story. Hugh Grant is brilliant 🌟
    Felt at times like someone trying to imitate Guy Ritchie (badly) rather than the genuine thing. Gets better as it goes on and there are worse ways to spend 2 hours but for evert decent moment there are about 3 or 4 in-between which are just paint by numbers farce. Hugh Grant playing against type is good and some of the side characters played by lesser known cast members are pretty bright. All in all it's ok without even scratching the surface of Ritchie's top work.
    ‘Magnatas do Crime' não é perfeito, mas tem um roteiro inteligente e sofisticado, feito com o senso de humor perverso e singular de Guy Ritchie. O longa, ainda que possa cansar alguns espectadores pela falta de ação, contém tudo que podemos esperar de um filme de gângster e ainda vai além ao brincar com as regras do cinema. Ver Matthew McConaughey em cena, dando vida a um personagem sombrio, dentro de uma história tão cômica, é um entretenimento indispensável para a volta dos cinemas. Leia nossa crítica completa em: https://pipocasclub.com.br/2020/09/14/critica-magnatas-do-crime/
    Even for the ratings for this movie I think it's extremely underrated. What a beautiful movie. The acting was excellent. mcconaughey Was brilliant.
    In my humble opinion, a great script and a good performance from the actors.
    Since the opening scene I knew that I was in for a ride. A movie with well-written dialogs which forces you to pay close attention to the conversations.
    All I always want when I start to watch a movie
    I've never been much of a fan of MMcCaughney, but the standout performance from the rest of the cast (Hugh Grant playing the weasel Fletcher; Jeremy Strong as the effete Jewish businessman; Michelle Dockery as the "queen", and of course Colin Farrel who stole the show as Coach) made up for it. Typical Guy Ritchie flick with a satisfying ending.
    Amazing writing, amazing actors, hands down the best movie I saw during quarantine.