audience Reviews, 56% Audience Score
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsCan't believe Bollywood would make the stupid script in the name of religious unity. A simple letter in the age of social media pushes the story behind. Shocked to see Yash Raj films fooling the Indian youth. Shame on them. DNA analysis can be easily done these days. But here, one anonymous letter drives the narrative. What a flop and dumb people comment and watch.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starseveryone needs to see this .... we divide people based on religion .... one of the awakening movies like Haddi , ONG 2 .
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsAwesome, thought-provoking movie.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely loved the movie kinda short but atleast focused on main goal of religion discrimination among the Hindu,muslim,Sikh, Christian and many more religion I am very glad that I watched this movie some people don't like it cause it includes different religions but they need to change mindset that we are not any religion troops only a normal human nothing is different in any religion person we all have same mind,heart and everything just old-fashioned and wrong thinking divided us in our very own nation So i totally agree with the plot of movie focusing on good thinking
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsA total family entertainer
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsIt's a very good movie and a must watch. A different take on religion and have not seen a story like this before in Bollywood. Vicky Kaushal is fantastic as usual and Kumud Mishra delivers a great performance as the dad. The emotions are very real and touches your heart. Don't believe in negative reviews of this film. Watch it and you won't be disappointed.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsI liked the movie overall. It is a good light social dramedy with good performances by Vicky Kaushal, Manushi Chillar and Manoj Pahwa. Kumud Mishra is exceptional and the topic is pretty good and thought provoking. However it is not a movie meant for big screen release in the current era of over the top action movies and romcoms. It would have been better received and liked by its audience if released directly on streaming. Hopefully it will find its audience. Good social dramedy which should to be watched by audiences that liked movies like Doctor G, Jayeshbhai Jordaar, OMG etc.
- Rating: 3 out of 5 stars'The Great Indian Family' is a light-hearted and easy-going family entertainer that blends social conflict into the mix effectively.