The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

never get tired of Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L Jackson on film together
    Even tho it's not as good as the first but still fun and funny.
    It's crude, oddly funny at times (ie Morgan Freeman being Reynold's dad & him flying out of the windshield). But the cuss-joking gets old along with the other cliche things.
    A possible guilty pleasure. The plot is mediocre and completely forgettable, but the film overcomes Its action clichés with its hilarious moments and antics. The cast is the real standout in this film. Definitely not a movie to take seriously.
    Todo lo que se puede esperar de este tipo de películas: comedia, chistes, explosiones y acción. Entretenida, para pasar un buen rato.
    Good cheesy character development. Typical unrealistic action scenes. Enjoyed the movie but took away a star because they kept insulting Salma Hayeks age. It was unnecessary.
    This was an insanely fun over the top movie to watch. I didn’t care about the plot because I wanted something fun and crazy to watch. I loved not knowing who was in the movie so that I was pleasantly surprised.
    Not great to say the least. Tired writing
    A fun watch, but ultimately a more ludicrous upstage of the origional played for laughs but without any of the deeper moral themes.
    This was so disappointing and such a let down from the first. The acting is not as good as you would think and the chemistry between Samuel and Ryan is just not there. The plot was so rushed and it was boring. Morgan Freeman's part wasn't as good as I thought it would be and the only good thing in the movie is the ending. Disappointing.