The Hustle

The funniest movie I have ever seen. Rebel and Anne are both hilarious on their own, and together they are a match made in heaven. 11/10 recommend.
    Amazingly unfunny remake of a remake (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Bedtime Story) has attractive French Riviera settings and a star duo, but it simply all doesn't fit together to be an entertaining comedy.
    Idea and humor were fine. Plot was rather incomplete and did not feel thought through. A lot of room for improfment concerning the plot which would´ve made the movie way better. still had fun watching it as I enjoy most comedies
    Idiotic comedy is what it is. Usual high standard of laughs from Rebel Wilson and an unexpectedly funny turn from Anne Hathaway elevate the limp storyline into something better. Keep your expectations in line and enjoy it for what it is.
    Comedy with rather silly and at times bizarre humour, it was entertaining but it was... one of those comedies of...You don't have to think, but just laugh when someone falls down. Also felt at times, a joke going too far, so it's not funny anymore (pretending to be the crazy sister bit, just seemed to go on and on... and even continued after the credits too) It was watch and forget kind of film for me. Wanted to see partly for Hathaway as I have not seen her in a comedy for a while, she was not bad here, but I felt this was too silly for her now.
    Mildly entertaining, but pretty stupid. I should have expected it given Rebel Wilson was featured. Anne Hathaway makes strange choices of films with which to be involved.
    Wahahahahahahaha... Rebel always funny, it's entertaining.
    A very fast paced thief comedy that falls short of anything resembling comedy, with a plot that can be read from a mile out.
    American comedy films like this remain so transparently disinterested in culture beyond their own that they rely on dated shtick in lieu of- at minimum- Google Translate, proudly remaining in the era of Ace Ventura. Redundant age-old Hollywood transgressions behind, this bit of nonsense tickled my last brain cell silly after a long day. Both actors are a hoot and manage to be delightful enough for legitimate belly laughs. I begrudgingly recommend it for hangovers and the like.
    I lost 27 minutes of my life. Save yours.