The Hustle

it was good worth the watch not amazing but worth the watch got it for 7 dollars at target!
    I actually really enjoyed the movie, however I felt really energized at the ending and wished the closing was part of the core of the movie. Rebel Wilson is great in the movie and if you're after a non-thinking movie that will entertain you - then I would recommend.
    This is a complete and terrible rip off of an iconic film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, watch the original before or even better instead of this horrible movie.
    Taking Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and basically replacing the chemistry and charm with the most nauseating unfunniness is the best way to describe this film. Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson are actually very talented people in most of what they do too, so seeing them this bad makes this an even worse experience.
    A great cast fallen flat with Hollywood's cheap feminism experiment to make a quick buck. Watching this movie makes you want to do something else for 93 minutes.
    In this age of remakes and reimaginings,  this movie is a redo of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels only instead of Michael Caine and Steve Martin we now get Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson.
I love Scoundrels, so going in I was hesitant.
The entire story and most of the dialogue are exactly the same save a few minor changes.
I wish they would have made it more different as having it the same made me just wish Steve Martin was in it instead.  My love for the original may have tainted my experience as the audience seemed to laugh a lot.
    great comedy with some fun heist elements
    Modern day almost shot for shot remake of a much, much better movie Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, except with women as the two leads. Anne Hathaway plays Michael Caine's role and Rebel Wilson in for Steve Martin. So, storywise it's obviously super predictable since it's the same exact plot with the twist obviously not being a surprise. It's not without a few amusing scenes, and Anne Hathaway being gorgeous as always. Other than that, totally unoriginal and meh.
    This piece of absolute trash is an insult to the excellent, original Dirty Rotten Scoundrels starring Steve Martin and Michael Cain. Rebel Wilson is woeful, unfunny and employs much ridiculous overacting. Anne Hathaway will never live this movie down. A stupid role for her and one that she has absolutely no idea what to do with. The writing is turgid and humourless. What an absolute turd of a film.
    totally bland. Terrible jokes. The only good thing is the cast