The Immaculate Room

Dumb boring and nothing happened, could guess the outcome when the movie started
    God awful. Emile's acting was cringeworthy. The ending, dumb.
    Spoiler ‼️ The plot could have been so much richer. The ending was predictable in that it's centered around the breakdown of the couples relationship and it just falls so flat. Highly disappointing
    This movie had potential an yet was executed with the directional skill of an 6th grader. The ending literally made me angry enough to leave my first movie review ever.
    Great premise, but sadly fell flat
    Wish i could give less than half star. Idk what kind of bullsh*t “plot twist” that was at the end but wow it’s so god awful. Seems like director just said “okay we have multiple directions to go from here, let’s do the absolute most boring possible.”
    This is truly one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I love movies and I love Rotten Tomatoes, but I've never been compelled to write a movie review until right now. I am actually angry at Hulu for recommending this movie to me because it was a complete and total waste of time. The concept was cool, but they completely wasted its potential. I cannot think of a worse movie. Idk how this got the rating it got, it deserves a -10%
    One of the worst endings ever. Did they run out of budget during filming?
    Genuinley the worst movie i have ever seen. Such lazy directing, acting, storyline, etc. What were you thinking? Forreal, who watched this at the end and said YES!!! You need better friends, ones that tell the truth. No more yes man. This is getting ridiculous. Be fricken for real, this was the biggest waste of my time.
    I feel like I'm owed $5m for wasting hours of my life on this utter dross. Shame, as it's the first bad film I've see with Kate Bosworth in. If you're thinking of watching it, just paint a wall and watch that dry instead.