The Intruder

Not too sure why this movie got such bad reviews. To be honest I really enjoyed this movie and I'd definitely consider watching again in the future.
    Not your run of the mill home invasion movie thanks too a truly engaging performance by Quaid who, shows great commitment to playing the role of the deeply unhinged yet charming house seller / stalker / intruder. The small number of main characters keeps the movie light and focused but it could do with a bit more meat on the bones in terms of tension building .
    I loved it! I bought it and have watched it like a 100 times. Everyone did great job acting in their roles. Dennis Quaid's role in this movie was insane, he did a great job.
    The movie is about the wife being so naive and dumb.
    Oh come on. Come ON.
    Entertaining. Good movie? Not really.
    Hated it. Bad acting and story line. Really didn’t care how it ends.
    The male leads were fine in this film, but the writers dumb down the wife (Meagan Good) hard to make this movie possible. I've seen worse, but I've seen a lot better too.
    The entire movie was predictable, from start to finish. It was poorly written, no family in real life would ignore ALL the signs. The wife character was very oblivious. It sucks two star actor/actress (Michael Ealy and Meagan Good) were casted for such a let down movie. Do better Hollywood, this story is a broken record.
    They deserved a better script... it is laced with lots of insidious 'dog whistling' that distracted from the movie ... especially in the opening scenes.