The Invisible Man

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This is a rotten tomato
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    What a suspenseful movie that I just watched, and what a huge plot twist at the end, I thought this movie was pretty good
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Fail. Totaly dissapointing.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A technically excellent and genuinely frightening movie with solid direction and performances. Here is a movie that takes its time, builds atmosphere, timing, story, and leads up to a thrilling climax. What is impressive is that the filmmakers have strayed from the H.G. Wells book and reformed its essential premise into a smartly paranoiac tale of a woman named Cecilia (Elizabeth Moss) who thinks she's being hunted and tormented by her abusive ex-boyfriend--who as the title suggests can't be seen, touched, detected, investigated, or be subject to any form of consequence.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    3.75* I was very impressed with this, but it should be noted that my expectations weren't high at all. But I found it to very interesting and it kept my attention from beginning to end. It had a couple scenes that got to me a bit (startled me) so that was cool. I didn't like the ending though (probably bc I was rooting for the other party). The CGI was really good here and everything was believable. As usual w a movie like this there are some plot holes and decisions that are questionable, but I won't count that against this movie. I would recommend this movie. Its a fun watch.
    Amazing movie. Got me on my toes the entire time! It is important visualize the pain and terror victims from domestic violence live every day of their lives, sometimes not getting the help they need on time. Shout out to the director and all the people who participated in the creation of this masterpiece.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I would have given it a lot better rating if not for some hard to ignore inconsistencies especially at the end as far as time and something that was missing from his body from a earlier incedent overall good acting though and suspenseful!!!
    Awesome movie!! Awesome Cast!! Recommend!!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Well-crafted, inventive and most importantly- scary, The Invisible Man, while mostly predictable, is a fresh reboot that manages to go its own path while offering a solid amount of magnificent performances.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Only to watch on dvd or similar