The Invitation

The Invitation is a basic Dracula inspired horror. Very predictable, even more so if you've seen the trailer. The movie has a dark tone, but throws out cheap jump scares. Don't feel bad about declining this invite.
    crimson peak meets ready or not? good movie, very nice acting!
    The movie wasn’t like anything the trailer portrayed. This is a vampire movie. Ending left us on a cliffhanger, possible setting up for movie #2 which should never air!! This is the first time Ive ever went into a movie theater to watch a movie and not thought it was great.
    Horrible Movie. Don't waste your time please!!!!
    Good movie. Ending was okay, but could’ve been better.
    Not very scary, felt rushed at the end like oops we gotta get this finished. Good waste of time but in no way a classic.
    Definitely a gothic horror movie - and that's not a term I use lightly. The slow-build is classic of the genre. This is the best screen adaptation of truly gothic horror that I have ever seen with delightful twists and Easter eggs that literature fans will love.
    Very predictable. Did not live up to its potential.
    Awful, worst movie I've watched so far when it comes to the horror genre. I felt like I was back in Twilight since the begining. As soon as the movie ended and the credits started rolling, I LITERALLY ran out of the movie theaters. Didn't do it sooner because I was accompanied by friends that decided to drag me to this hell hole. Would not recommend.
    it was amazing and it wasn't what I expected it to be it was to much better 😊