The Little Mermaid

This film was so underrated and deserved to gross $1 billion like other Disney live action films. The underwater animation was beautiful and it brings a sense of magic to the viewers. The singing is beautiful, reminding everyone that Ariel has the best princess voice no matter who plays her. I hope there's a sequel!
    It's not as good as the original. If you are going to remake something, you better make sure it is better than the original, or you're just wasting your time and making a money grab off of people's nostalgia.
    Putting the checkbox casting completely aside, this movie is a mess in terms of writing, pacing, character motivations, cinematography and some bafflingly bad musical numbers. Hollywood needs to stop trying to make Squawkwafina a thing.
    Stop changing classics. If you want to send a message, just make a different movie entirely.
    It's too creepy looking to be "THE Little Mermaid" but not creepy enough to be a good mermaid film. A good mermaid movie with like old school fish/girls to drag a sailor to his ultimate reward would have been a great concept if the people behind the money had any original thoughts to justify spending a bajillion dollars to bring to theatres. The cartoon series had more entertainment value. I couldn't stay interested in this one even though I'm a huge pirate who loves the mer-persons. Singing and dialog got kind of annoying too. Felt like being at a public highschool talent show in Nebraska but with photoshop and auto tune. Creepy looking but not enough.
    This movie was quite watchable right up until the moment when Scuttle opened her mouth and Awkwafina's voice came out.
    If you are a fan of the original, this film probably isn't for you.
    It's a really really good movie πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»y'all are just mad over they made Ariel but it is a good movie 🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩everybody loved it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍but all you people just wanna do is just complain complain complain about everything you complaining about Ariel being Acting like a Karen's and we don't talk about those whiny Karen's who want to go around cause and drama and we all know we don't want to mess with them like I am tired of seeing videos of those Karen's although I hate their name
    Why is the CGI so bad? And some songs are so cringe. Didn’t like the changes they made. I liked Ursula’s song it was my favourite. Couldn’t even stay for half of the movie it was just cringe but lucky I have the original as VHS and DVD at home so I guess this β€œreal live” adaptation will not exist for me
    Southpark did it better.